First NSV

Options
Just came back from the rest room and by golly.... I could see my belt buckle in the mirror!! Not seeing much movement on the scale but i seem to be losing inches. Not sure how thats possible but I'll take it.

Replies

• MrsPike07
    Options
    See! Thats what we were all saying before. You dont need to see the numbers on the scale to know you are losing. Congrats on your NSV! :drinker:
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    That is awesome...I also tend to lose inches quicker then punds but a loss is a loss :happy:
  • Dandersonjr32
    Options
    More than possible. Depending on your workout, it's unavoidable. If you're doing any weight / strength training you'll see the results in your wardrobe long before you'll see it on the scale.

IMHO - That's the best way to go.
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    this is the best NSV ive read in a while! awesome! keep up the good work, who knows what you might be able to see next!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! The scale is the devil, I swear! The tape measure is your friend! :drinker:
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Congraulations:):):) This is a new Day!! Your having a great healthy journey:):) Way To GO!!
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Congrats ! Definately possible to loose inches not scale weight ! WTG !!!! :happy:
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Yay! This made me giggle. Congrats and keep up the hard work!!!

And maybe go buy yourself a fancy new belt buckle to show off!!!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    High 5 coming your way!
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! The scale lies to me often, but I kgnow my belt doesn't ;o)
  • cupie31
    Options
    That's wonderful! Keep up the good work.
  • jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • tcarnes72
    Options
    Way to Go!!! That scale is not a good measure when it comes to feeling good. I personally think if your gonna get on the scale everyday then maybe it would be good to get the tape measure out and the mirror out everyday too. That way at least your getting a good overall evaluation of how things are really going! Anyways Nice Job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!