Here we go again for the gazillionth time

Options
I don’t know why I stop with this app. It really works great for me but I seem to have a cheat day that turns into a cheat month then a oh what the heck let’s just live at Olive Garden. Ugh! I’ve lost the same 40 pounds over and over again. Hopefully this will be the time that gets me to my goal, which is a very lofty one. I can certainly use some friends to keep me on track and out of the drive thru!

Replies

• runr4life18
    runr4life18 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Kimberly, I know exactly how you feel. I'm also always off and on here. In fact I'm back after being away for a while and my feed feels a little empty. Looking for positive, active people to help support and motivate each other. :) Sending you a friend request! For anyone else, feel free to add me!
  • Upandaway15
    Upandaway15 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Kimberley,
    Oh boy I get it. I always say Rome was never built in a day, but by heck I reckon they built it quicker than I can lose weight!🤣🤣🙈.
    Very happy to be a supporter, cajoler and occasionally have my butt kicked as well!
    Ed from London🤗🎉
  • SomeMFPuser
    SomeMFPuser Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I seem to have spurts where things work, then I get lax and go backwards. For me, it's the same 10-15 lbs cycle.
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • cmo5333
    cmo5333 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My cheat meal turn cheat day turn cheat month is Cheesecake Factory.

Feel free to add me. Disclaimer: I am sarcastic and I swear a lot but I’m funny.
  • appealstome
    appealstome Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have on/off relationship with this app too. It started with belonging to another tracking group. I refused to track twice daily. I received points for tracking on the other app. Then, it closed. My problem is skipping meals and overeating at night. My cheat is anything chocolate. Charleston chew rollers, frozen fudgebar, and chocolate animal crackers for weeks since not eating them hasn't led to weight loss. Need help so I don't become rounder and roll down the street.