Good mornin! Who's going to the gym?

Options
TEXaS_GAL89
TEXaS_GAL89 Posts: 36 Member
I'm headed out rn .. and it's 8:16 am .. 1 hr cardio sesh 1 hr weights sesh... 😎🦾 LET'S GET IT ‼️

Replies

• goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I got in a quick Ring Fit Adventure session this morning at 6:15, will be heading to the gym for an hour of Strong Curves same time tomorrow. Before-sunrise crew represent 💪
  • boilerdawg2009
    boilerdawg2009 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Not the gym but I'm getting ready to walk nine holes of golf!
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    This kid will be after work, happy Friday and great job getting that early morning workout in ☺️ @TEXaS_GAL89
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    I'm usually in the gym by 530am, out by 7am and at work by 8am.
  • AsthmaticHippo
    AsthmaticHippo Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Definitely a morning gym hippo here. Gets me up an running for the day and is always quieter than the evenings
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I don't do mornings. I have to be to work by 8AM and I have two kids that I need to help get ready and take to school. I hit the weight room a couple days per week during my lunch hour...otherwise most of my exercise is outside on my road bike, mountain bike, or I'm hiking or something. Not a particularly big gym rat guy.
  • TEXaS_GAL89
    TEXaS_GAL89 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    @cwolfman13 I totally get it.. the fact is your getting it done regardless of your obstacles.. keep crushing it 😎🔥🦾
  • sim_ivanov94
    sim_ivanov94 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    First thing to do after work do some legs and shoulders.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,563 Member
    Options
    I'm an after dinner gym gal. Mornings and I do not get along well, and I work through the day. Usually I'm lifting my weights around 7:30 - 8:00pm.
  • PCGull
    PCGull Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Already been and done my gym session today. Nice Push day and hit more reps than I planned for a number of my exercises.
    One thing I like about self-employment is that I can carve out some time mid morning when the gym isn't very busy.