Is Anyone Graduating in May?

Options
I know there are some other college students out there.

Is anyone graduating?
Or just finishing up another year?

Want to make a group to meet a goal?

I'm graduating May 10th. I'd loooooove to be below 130lbs or to fit into a size 3 or drop however much body fat I need to get below 20% (although I'll have to get it measured first).

I don't want to just have a weight goal because I have made a lot of progress without losing much weight. But we can all make our own goal and just try to reach it by the end of the semester/college career (yikes!).

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I know there are some other college students out there.

Is anyone graduating?
    Or just finishing up another year?

Want to make a group to meet a goal?

I'm graduating May 10th. I'd loooooove to be below 130lbs or to fit into a size 3 or drop however much body fat I need to get below 20% (although I'll have to get it measured first).

I don't want to just have a weight goal because I have made a lot of progress without losing much weight. But we can all make our own goal and just try to reach it by the end of the semester/college career (yikes!).
  • Lynn1987
    Lynn1987 Posts: 54
    Options
    Yup! I'm graduating May 22nd!! I'd love to join this group!! I've got so many reasons for becoming more healthy and this would help me get motivated!! I've got a trip to the Carribean in early May, then graduation, then my sisters wedding in July. Anddd I'd like to take advantage of my free gym pass at my university before I get out in the real world and have to pay $$$$ for it! haha.
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    Wow, sounds like a lot of fun you have planned! :happy:

I guess I'll wait for some people to join and then we can figure out how late it needs to go since we all graduate at different times, and then all of our goals and what day we report our progress, which might be lbs or inches or whatever. :smile:
  • jjcunningham85
    Options
    I'm not graduating until May of 2010 (Kind of taking a victory lap). But I would love to join the group. I have my Aggie Ring Day on April 17th so that will be my first goal day, then end of semester (which will align with your goal dates), then my final goal date will be October 17, my wedding day.

Current weight: 235

April 17 Goal: 225
    May 17 Goal: 217
    October 17 Goal: 200

I guess we just need more members. If we just start out and keep good posts, others will want to join.

Good luck to both of you though.

Jay
  • afoster4
    afoster4 Posts: 38
    Options
    I am walking on May 17th but graduating in August!!! there are many reasons why i want to loose weight and get healthy....hopefully vegas the week between classes and graduation, graduation and i have a fashion internship in NYC for the summer, hoping it turns into a job :happy: I want to get to my goal weight or close to it by then....and also tone everything up. Trying to wear a white dress for graduation, just have to find the right one lol
  • TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I finish classes in May, have an exam in May/June and graduate in November. My final goal is for my graduation- and thus far, I'm on track. Well, on track weight wise. Work is another matter :laugh:
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    I am walking on May 17th but graduating in August!!! there are many reasons why i want to loose weight and get healthy....hopefully vegas the week between classes and graduation, graduation and i have a fashion internship in NYC for the summer, hoping it turns into a job :happy: I want to get to my goal weight or close to it by then....and also tone everything up. Trying to wear a white dress for graduation, just have to find the right one lol

Yea, I'm actually doing the same. I have to finish my internship this summer and then I'll be officially graduated! :happy: I'll be doing my internship in a molecular biology lab. No high fashion for me! :laugh: