Shout out to Pacific NW MFP-ers!

Options
Hey guys!

Was just looking for some folks in my general area. I live in the Portland, OR area and wondered how many of you were in this part of the country? Lemme know/add me as a friend!

Replies

• kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm in Seattle!
  • blbradford87
    Options
    Arlington, WA !! hour north of Seattle!
  • lisanxd
    Options
    Live in Port Orchard, work in Seattle WA.
  • zenwarrior77
    zenwarrior77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in Medford. About 4 hours south of you
  • sspainter2405
    Options
    HI! Maple Valley, wa
  • docbrosnan
    Options
    Downtown Seattle here!
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Im in st. Helens oregon, which is north of you, along the washington border...actually im in deer island, which is a rural area, but st. Helens is where I look for work, shop, eat, etc.. were about 40miles apart, depending on where u live exactly :-)

I notice u like going to concerts...not sure what type of music ur into, but they use to hold the rockfests (and even countryfests and warped tours) here in deer island for several years (but stopped couple years back)..so maybe you've been here before....? That concert venue was a mile from my house.
  • tyadrake
    tyadrake Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    In Beaverton! Welcome! I will send you a request! We all need support and encouragement sometimes.
    Good luck in your journey!
  • PowerEqualsStrengthOverTime
    Options
    :heart: YAY Seattle/Bellevue!! 'Cept we're already friends but you know, just wanted to represent! :happy:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    <--Kirkland/work in Seattle :smokin:
  • findingkaitlin
    findingkaitlin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Capitol Hill in Seattle :)
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    West Seattle here! :drinker:
  • lisanxd
    Options
    Im in st. Helens oregon, which is north of you, along the washington border...actually im in deer island, which is a rural area, but st. Helens is where I look for work, shop, eat, etc.. were about 40miles apart, depending on where u live exactly :-)

I notice u like going to concerts...not sure what type of music ur into, but they use to hold the rockfests (and even countryfests and warped tours) here in deer island for several years (but stopped couple years back)..so maybe you've been here before....? That concert venue was a mile from my house.

I rode by you on the STP. I remember seeing a sign for deer island and thinking I wanted to go see that :-)