Hello. In need of an accountability buddy.

Options
Hello. My name is Dawn. I've been using My Fitness Pal for about a week. I'm loving it so far. I'm looking for accountability buddies. Thanks in advance to anyone who sends a friend request. :)

Replies

• kellisluss
    kellisluss Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend. I am 51 and desperately trying to lose about 40 pounds. But want to do this the right way. This is day one of some exercise and starting nutrisystem. I know we can do this!!! 😃.
  • lreno7
    lreno7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I, too would be happy to help! I am "new" to MFP only in that I quit using it several years ago and then back today as I use a different app for tracking because I like the free options better. However, my work healthy lifestyle help directly imports from MFP; so I am going to be tracking on it as well to get the bonuses. I started on my lifestyle change on 6/21 because I got so much inflammation that I couldn't close my left pinky finger. I now eat lots more protein, have cut out most carbs and am trying to eat more veggie and fruit. Almost no fast food. I have lost 15.8 lbs since 6/21. I also speed walk 2.2 miles 6 days a week and do strength resistance bands at home. AND... I can make fists now in my hands!! Welcome!