2»

Replies

• tb1006
    Options
    vodka and soda water with 3 limes!
  • Sepheara
    Sepheara Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    oooo and they have the new ones the appletini and mojto and margreta i think im gonna do that 2 night!! :)

The appletini was VERY sour (I liked it though) The Mojito was the BEST, didn't like the margreta.
    I keep pitchers full in my fridge.
  • comerfordjl
    comerfordjl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I use this site. http://www.drinksmixer.com/ You can search for most liquors. Most give the calorie content/count. Just remember that the calorie count is for 1oz (unless otherwise stated) and a shot is usually considered 1 1/2 oz. After a few drinks making that mistake could add many more calories than you are counting.
  • jayjaxjaq
    Options
    Vodka. Vodka on average has about 100 calories a jigger and is one of the lowest calorie liquors. Bacardi rums aren't too bad either. I would just recommend to use diet soda over regular and definitely over juice. You could end up close to doubling calories just on the mixer! My personal favorite is 3 Olives Rootbeer Vodka and diet coke. Ask the bartender to put in a creamer, it tastes just like a rootbeer float!

I recommend CalorieKing.com. You can search "alcohol" and it'll bring up everything; All sorts of cocktails, caloric content by shot/jigger, Smirnoff Ice, beer are there. It's ridiculous! how many calories we can consume in a night out. No wonder so many college kids gain extra weight-age.
  • Emi_Pie
    Options
    My favorite thing to do (which is still satisfying) is to have them mix one glass of white wine (about 120 calories) with club soda (0 calories) over ice and I drink it with a straw like a mixed drink. It is the calorie equivalent of one drink but lasts me about 3 drinks worth (of time it takes to finish it). It also keeps you hydrated.

I also do the exact same thing with gin (97 calories per 1 1/2 oz), which you could replicate with vodka. Have them put a twist of lime/lemon/orange or a few maraschino cherries in, and you're golden!

Bottoms up!! : )