I think I figured it out!

Options
I have been stuck at 196 lbs for three weeks. I've been unmotivated for a reason that I could not put my finger on. This morning I walked into work in my new size 16s (not a 16 W even) after being a 20W or 18W for so long. I realized that I feel GOOD! (Not exactly where I am at my healthiest mind you).

So... to get motivated again, I think I need to have some video clips and pictures taken of me this size! Then maybe I can shake myself up and get back at it again!

What do you think?

Brenda

Replies

• Brenda_1965
    Brenda_1965 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I have been stuck at 196 lbs for three weeks. I've been unmotivated for a reason that I could not put my finger on. This morning I walked into work in my new size 16s (not a 16 W even) after being a 20W or 18W for so long. I realized that I feel GOOD! (Not exactly where I am at my healthiest mind you).

So... to get motivated again, I think I need to have some video clips and pictures taken of me this size! Then maybe I can shake myself up and get back at it again!

What do you think?

Brenda
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Interesting... I have a feeling this is going to happen to me when I reach my pre-preg weight (185). I was comfortable and really liked my body - but by BMI standards, I was still overweight, so it wasn't healthy.

Take some pictures of yourself in your undies! :bigsmile: That always modivates me... :grumble: :laugh:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: That's a great idea. I've been having my husband take my picture in the same workout gear since last August. I have him take the pictures around the first of each month and then I scan them on to my computer so I can put them side by side.

It is amazing that looking at the pictures individually I didn't see alot of change, if any. But put them side by side and you can really tell a difference. It has been the biggest motivator for me.
  • eammarx
    eammarx Posts: 56
    Options
    :smile:
  • eammarx
    eammarx Posts: 56
    Options
    Yeah its amazing how much seeing results can really motivate a person! Congrats on the weight loss! Keep it up!
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I think you are on to something. on THE Team, week 4, Losingit4good posted some before and during pics. I am planning to do the same. Great idea!