LADIES: I need a cute sports bra! Help!

Options
I love my Moving Comfort Fiona bra for keeping the girls close to home....but to be honest, it's just not an attractive bra. I know this likely sounds shallow, but I want a cute bra! One, that if I ever got brave enough to workout in only my sports bra (in my home, I wouldn't do that to any innocent bystanders haha), I wouldn't be ashamed of because everything "looked" good, including the bra, if you get my drift. So ladies, spill it, where do I find the good-fitting, flattering, non-uniboob looking sports bras??? If it helps, I'm currently a 40C....probably a good 15-20 lbs away from a 38 so it will need to come in larger sizes.

Replies

• Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I find that Champion makes the best.. and they have some really cute ones too. I have this hot pink one that has skinny straps... and it still does the trick... and I'm a DD! So if it works for me, I'm thinking it'll work for you too ;)
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Nothing beats Underarmour...
  • Bearpie
    Options
    I find that Champion makes the best.. and they have some really cute ones too. I have this hot pink one that has skinny straps... and it still does the trick... and I'm a DD! So if it works for me, I'm thinking it'll work for you too ;)

ooohhh...champion...thanks for the tip! :)
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I got a cheap one from Target (or Wal-Mart?) with an underwire and it's surprisingly attractive.
  • miam4nia
    miam4nia Posts: 137 Member
    Options

I just bought a new hot pink bra today! I think it's super cute! it's from ADIDAS, though. Check them out too they have really cute stuff :D
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    You by no means can run or do high impact in this, but it's pretty. I have it in a pink color. I work out in yoga shorts, and this at home when I do low impact exercises.

MCWAP1-BL-1.jpg

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/descpageWRA-MCWAP1.html
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I love the Champion brand, and I bought it at Burlington Coat Factory really cheap
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I have a couple from Old Navy that are not only cute, lightly padded and give my Cs some definition, but they also have matching running shorts. Both pieces were on sale for $10. One of the best purchases I've ever made.

ETA: I wear them exclusively for running and they keep everything in place.
  • maria25428
    Options
    I saw this week that Victoria secret now makes a 'yoga' bra.. it's adorable, comes in bright colors and seemed like a normal sports bra to me.
  • Thankilates
    Thankilates Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I agree I like Champion. VS does have some though and in your size! Expensive though maybe get them on their website?

I really like Mikawear, Yogabela, Shakti and Champion.
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Yeah I definitely need something for high impact/intensity. I don't need any black eyes. ;o)
    That FREYA one is for size D and up...thankfully, I'm not there anymore!! :o)
    Any model/product names on the ones you girls are recommending?
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    victoria's secret recently came out with sportsbra's again from their vsx line. They're cute and come in a variety of colors and styles. I got a pink one.
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options

Love bravissimo. This is another good one. It is very supportive and comes in a variety of colours. I only have it in white because it needs to not show under my karate suit, but might treat myself to one of the brighter ones for running. I am a 34FF and it keeps my assets well and truly in place :bigsmile:
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Nothing beats Underarmour...

^^ this!

I even got my GF an Under Armour sports bra and that is one of her favorites to run in (even better than her champion ones) because of the quality. They aren't the cheapest .. but sometimes you really DO get what you pay for.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options

Love bravissimo. This is another good one. It is very supportive and comes in a variety of colours. I only have it in white because it needs to not show under my karate suit, but might treat myself to one of the brighter ones for running. I am a 34FF and it keeps my assets well and truly in place :bigsmile:

Yup. When I started running I was a 32HH and it was the only one that really did the job.
  • akgrl1020
    Options
    I just picked up a Champion sports bra on sale at Sports Authority, and I really like it! It is so comfortable. I have worn it running and hiking, and it kept the girls contained!
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Title 9 Sports - active clothes made for women, by women..... cute AND functional/supportive: All differend kinds, ck them out:

http://www.titlenine.com/home.do?code=PMDT9&kwid=PMDT9
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I have two underarmour sport bras that I love...not only do they keep my 36D's in place but the best feature is they zip closed in the front! This allows you to just zip out of the sweaty wet thing without hanging yourself which I do in my pullover styles that never get worn anymore since I discovered the zip front ones. The zipper also acts as a separator so you don't have the uni-boob going on. Here's the ones I have. http://www.herroom.com/under-armour-1001175-endure-zip-front-sports-bra.shtml I got them at Di*cks Sporting Goods.
  • Gwooh
    Gwooh Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    champion...and if you have a tj maxx they sell them there for around $8.