Hola! Support needed. I love food too much :)

Options
Hi Everyone, I'm sorta new. Signed up several months ago but haven't been consistent. Listing everything I eat can be somewhat intimidating..However, I realize that others may have the same issues as me. So, that's it! I'm putting my foot down and taking charge.

Replies

• LovesNoodles
    Options
    I love food a little too much too LOL
    add me if you want some support :)
  • RedCedarStables
    Options
    I'm with you! I feel like I have no control sometimes! I have been feeling so crappy - you are what you eat. Ever since I started eating healthier and working out a little, I feel SO much better! Also, I'm getting some testing done to see if I'm allergic to any foods. It may be worth it to bite the bullet and get a nutritionist to tell you what foods work and don't work with your body. =) At the very least, just cutting back on sugar, carbs and fried foods should help tremendously. And, start small - walking a little is better than not walking at all. Keep me posted!
  • RedCedarStables
    Options
    Oh and I have the app on my cell phone so I don't have to try to remember things at the end of the day. :smile:
  • terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You gotta love yourself more than you love what you eat. Until you do that, you'll keep being intimidated by what you add to your daily food intake. You are the one in charge of your choices.
  • adk88
    adk88 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You gotta love yourself more than you love what you eat. Until you do that, you'll keep being intimidated by what you add to your daily food intake. You are the one in charge of your choices.

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Best of luck on your journey. :)

EDIT: Feel free to add me! You can never have too much support.
  • MAC15
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your support!