P90X??

Has anyone tried P90X?? Im thinking about using it and was wanting to know little about it before I started?
I heard it is long, and hard.. Does it work if you modify the work outs?? Or is it best to go full on as long as you can?

Replies

• I completed the 90 days about 6 months ago. No lie it's hard...especially the Plyo.

But after two or three weeks it becomes alot easier....just don't let that first week scare you...just your body adjusting.

Also alot of people I know who have tried it get discouraged when they can't keep up with the people in the video. I couldn't either for a while but then about half way through...maybe around the 45 day mark it was actually getting easy.....
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Very good program. You put the time, dedication and push play every day, you will see amazing results. But you should really have some weight training back ground before starting because you need to make sure you have proper form to make sure you do not get hurt.
  • BranMuffin21
    BranMuffin21 Posts: 157 Member
    Its hards lol I'm feeling it today after day one!
  • I didn't do it but a couple guys at work did and they lost a ton of weight and looked much better.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Im currently on my 9th week of it and love it, I am so much more stronger and love how the workouts are set up,
  • Very difficult but a great workout. It does eat up a lot of time. Each workout is at least an hour and the Yoga X is an hour and half with 1 day off or a stretching day. So if you have the time to really commit I recommend it. Also learn a few modifications for some of the exercise because it does take some time to really work up to doing some of the exercises. I would not recommend it for someone has been laying on the couch for the last few years or months actually. Hope that helps.