Hi

Options
bandandn
bandandn Posts: 49 Member
I've been 201 for 3days do I need to have a cheat day or what i need to do to lose 1 lbs

Replies

• GummiMundi
    GummiMundi Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    No, you don't need a cheat day. You need to continue doing what you're doing, trust the process, and be patient.

You have asked this question several times already, people have responded to you with good information. Please read the replies you got to your similar posts over the last days.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    You have asked this question multiple times and received many very patient answers. I think you may begin to find that even the most patient of MFP posters will begin to lose their patience when asked the same question by the same person repeatedly.

1. The answer is in the chart below.
    2. If it has been longer than the chart below indicates, then you will need to open your diary so we can try to troubleshoot any potential logging errors.
    3. See #1.

6l4ozn8nqncv.jpg
  • Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    ^^ what they said.

Also, no one ever "needs" a cheat day.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,473 Member
    Options
    Sweetie, everything I’m fixing to say, I’m saying with much love and concern for you. I do want you to take it personally, but not as a slap. There’s no intent whatsoever to hurt you or belittle you.

Your account was new on June 23. You’ve lost 28 pounds since then.

You are clearly motivated and determined. That’s good. You can channel that for success.

But right now, it appears you’re going at too fast a pace.

You cannot expect to lose a pound every day. You shouldn’t go into a panic when you don’t. Your suggestions of having a “cheat day” because you haven’t lost for couple of days sounds an awful lot like you’re punishing yourself for not losing.

Slow it down. Give yourself time to learn so you can keep it off in maintenance.

I recommend you read this thread:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10761904/under-1200-for-weight-loss/p1
  • rkdunn889
    rkdunn889 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I don’t eat added sugar and after removing sugar from my diet, for the most part I don’t have cravings AT ALL!
    I don’t eat any sweets and I feel better than ever. I never feel like I need a cheat day. I do eat fruit and of course it does have natural sugar.. but no junk food or snacks…