SportLine SX Universal Combo ECG HRM

eillamarie
eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I have a SportLine SX Universal Combo ECG HRM and it says it's supposed to be able to track Calories Burned....but I can't figure it out!! Anybody else have one of these??

Replies

• Polefit163
    Polefit163 Posts: 4 Member
    Deleted
  • tsgaddy
    tsgaddy Posts: 96 Member
    I'm having the same problem. Why doesn't this thing come with a manual? I found one online, but it's for a different model, so the buttons aren't working the way that they manual says that it should. I'm about to just take it back to walmart, but I'd really like to figure it out first
  • kuperamuviri
    kuperamuviri Posts: 9 Member
    Not sure if you guys ever figured it out. I got one today and saw some instructions in an Amazon review (posting both link and relevant excerpt):

http://www.amazon.com/review/ROUQMCKAB3PCP/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#ROUQMCKAB3PCP

In the second mode section: Pressing the Reset button will cycle the top line (where the day and date normally is) between Exercise/Chronograph Time, Time Below Target Heart Rate Zone, Time In Target Heart Rate Zone, Time Above Target Heart Rate Zone, Calories Burnt, Fat Burnt, Time, and Maximum/Average Heart Rate.
This discussion has been closed.