What's your jean size?

Options

Replies

• Biglovelovesme
    Biglovelovesme Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    5'7" @ 193 and wear 12 or 14, depending on the day :)
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    5 feet 2.5 inches, 151 lbs and size 8.
  • baileysmomma922
    Options
    5'3 ish 146 size 7
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from a 4 to a 10. I hate jean shopping, all that trying on because they are so inconsistent. Going to join a naked commune. I'm also 5'10 and about 155ish. I wish more womens jeans came in mens sizes (waist x inseam). But the only ones I can find are expensive, and I like my cheap clerance rack Gap pants. At least I haven't had to buy any for several years!

I hear you, very difficult to find any jeans long enough for me that aren't too big in the hips/waist. I think that every store that has a "petite" section should also have a "tall" section so I don't have to look like I'm wearing clamdiggers :) Only stores I've found that have reliable-fitting jeans for cheaps is Kohls and Old Navy
  • JLKellam
    JLKellam Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3", 154lbs and wear a size 10.
  • jnd951999
    jnd951999 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and weigh 209 and wear a size 16.
  • LoveHoodies
    Options
    Anywhere from a 4 to a 10. I hate jean shopping, all that trying on because they are so inconsistent. Going to join a naked commune. I'm also 5'10 and about 155ish. I wish more womens jeans came in mens sizes (waist x inseam). But the only ones I can find are expensive, and I like my cheap clerance rack Gap pants. At least I haven't had to buy any for several years!

I hear you, very difficult to find any jeans long enough for me that aren't too big in the hips/waist. I think that every store that has a "petite" section should also have a "tall" section so I don't have to look like I'm wearing clamdiggers :) Only stores I've found that have reliable-fitting jeans for cheaps is Kohls and Old Navy

So true! Why do short people get all the special treatment :p I've never tried Old Navy, do they last long?
  • peterson_jessica
    Options
    5'7. 144 lbs. Size 4 or 26X33... 27X33 if there is no stretch

I love your profile pic!!! I almost took one pointing at my now existent collar bones too the other day!

Yay! I love feeling/seeing bones. I twist & turn to make my hip bones stick out while I'm in bed =P Totally new experience
  • Lizi19
    Lizi19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    It's interesting to see all the different numbers.

I am 5'6, 135 lbs and wear a size 10. I have gigantic hips and thighs. I might fit into an 8 soon.
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    5'3, 132 pounds and wear a 4 to a 6 depending on the brand..
  • Legalchica
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 160 I usually wear a 10/12 depending on the brand of course.
  • Legalchica
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 160 I usually wear a 10/12 depending on the brand of course.
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    5' 5", 168, size 14..getting looser
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    How is it that people 4 inches shorter than me that weight MORE wear smaller jeans than me???? Ugh.... WHY WHY WHY lol
  • WPoppysmith
    WPoppysmith Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    5'4"-206lb-guessing a 16... Haven't bought new pants or jeans in a while. Wearing 18's now and they're too big

Mine are to big as well, think people are getting fed up of me hiking my jeans up all the time. Time to buy some new ones, but I am thinking I might invest in a belt instead lol
  • smcrimmon12
    smcrimmon12 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Everyone is so different. At 225 lbs, I was only a size 12 at 5'8! Yet at 170..I was a 4-6!
  • countrygirl_717
    Options
    I'm 5'10" - currently in a 29-31 inch waist pants, depending on the brand. Silvers are my favorite also, and at my heaviest (180 lbs) I was in a 43" waist.
  • jbrod19
    jbrod19 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    5'9 151 lbs, currently a 6 or 8 (depending on the brand), so 28 or 29 in designer jeans
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thought you guys might enjoy this sight if you haven't seen it before. They have pant sizes included.

http://www.mybodygallery.com/
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    5'4" -- 185#s -- size 16
    (my kids destroyed my body and my stomach is extra flabby and actually hangs over...sorry for tmi so my pants are about a full size bigger than what would fit my thighs and butt)