31 lbs down since May! (pic!)

Options

Replies

• kiltbunny
    kiltbunny Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You didn't realize you looked different?? Are you nuts?!! You look worlds different! Absolutely amazing and completely inspiring. Good for you!! :)

LOL! I really didn't! I noticed all my clothes do not fit anymore. I have gone from a size 14 pant into a comfortable size 10. I can put on an 8 pant but there are too many bulges. I was in an XL top but the one in the picture is a M and I could put on a S but my arms are still too flabby.

The wedding is in June next year. I refuse to dress shop until I'm under 150... maybe around Christmas! :)
  • fish119
    Options
    Congrats on both the engagement and the weight loss! I'm a 5'4 woman and your pics make me not want to give up! Thanks for that kick in the bum!!
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Goodwork!
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    Congrats on your engagement and the weight loss...
  • EdelweissViola
    Options
    Two wonderful things have happened to you this year! Congrats! You look amazing!
  • AlyAnt26
    Options
    You look wonderful! You will make a stunning bride! Congrats and keep it up!!!
  • mlcastillo_2
    Options
    oh wow! you look amazing! let me tell ya, this inspires me to work harder. i am 5'4 and currently at 180- i really wanna get down to 140. thanks for sharing and keep up the great work! :)
  • meganrae_42
    meganrae_42 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great Job!!
  • smallertopnotch
    Options
    THATS GREAT.... Im 5'0 so thanks for the encouragement!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    You look amazing keep up the Great work!
  • Autumn15
    Options
    Wonderful Job...Keep up ther great work! You look fabulous!!!
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    you look transformed already! You'll rock the dress. Don't leave it too late to get one tho, these things take time!
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations are in order, both for your amazing progress and your pending nuptials! Keep up the great work! :smile:
  • Shater92
    Options
    Great job!!
  • inindiana
    Options
    Congrats, you look fantastic. Keep up the good work.
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • divadoll41
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. Keep up the good work. congrats on your engagement!
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome! :)
  • JWALL101
    Options
    great job!!!:drinker:
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    WOW, Amazing results! Congrats on your engagement.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!