Hi, looking for college-age friends for support :)

Options
Hi all!

My name is Ali, and I've been on this site for a few days now. I'm 19 (almost 20) and I'm looking to connect with other users that are also in college. I've always been a very active person, but I find it difficult to stay in shape when I'm here at school. I would love to be here to support you on your weight loss journey, and I'd appreciate some support back :)

xo Ali

Replies

• omardragon
    Options
    you are around my age and i need support too so lets encourage each other!
  • McCallKing13
    Options
    Same here! :smile: I'm in college and am constantly looking to squeeze in time to work out!
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    hey! college junior. add me if you like
  • jbrod19
    jbrod19 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    hey ali!

i'm a college junior (i'm 20) and just lost a lot of weight this summer so i'm trying to continue to lose this semester! add me if you want! :)

-hallie
  • bitsybetsy424
    bitsybetsy424 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm a sophomore in college - feel free to add me! :)
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, got my degree in May but now I'm getting my MBA & working full-time... could use some support & can support you as well! Feel free to add me!
  • ImJDLookatME
    Options
    Hi,

I am 24 and in nursing school. Hoping to not get into stressful eating this semester. Lost 18 pounds over the summer!
  • Megan580
    Options
    Im new too!! Im a sophomore in college! Add me if you'd like :)
  • lucinda9999
    lucinda9999 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 and I start uni (college) on saturday so I'm 'officially' starting then.. I'd love to be your buddy since we're the same height and I'm looking for the same goal weight as you!!!
    I'm joining the gym at my uni too.. I had a membership at home but it's over now though.
  • cCandice
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! In college looking for some support

add me :)
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    I'm 20 and a college student. Always happy to have friends :)
  • dbgrl100
    dbgrl100 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    College sophmore! add me:)
  • amny
    amny Posts: 30
    Options
    Im in college to ! ;) Happy to get new friends :)
  • j_hark1022
    j_hark1022 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm new to the discussion board part of MFP. It's definitely tough trying to make the right food decisions and finding time to work around college schedules!
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am 23 and in school, plus work, plus volunteering! Living in a new area and adjusting.. I've struggled for a while but lost 30lbs two years ago and kept it off pretty much. I've working on my fitness this time around and hope to be at my goal by my birthday (feb!)
  • jackieomara
    jackieomara Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    i'm a sophomore in college! add me if you'd like! :)
  • Thetera
    Thetera Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    19 almost 20 :D going to nursing school, lost like 20 pounds about i'm on maintenance now 5'6'' 160-155 down to 135! :D i would love to cheer you on!
  • Audri_1031
    Options
    I'm the same age and have the same problem! :) it's so hard in college not to be lazy haha