100+ lbs to lose accountability buddy

Hey, I guess the title is pretty self explanatory but My starting weight is 278 currently at 266.3 and am looking to support each other during this process. I’m going for the slow and steady approach because I want this time for it to last forever. I’m a 24F who’s still in school and have an adorable rescue pup in my home. Message me or comment on this!

Replies

• alisonjerome1
    alisonjerome1 Posts: 3 Member
    I’m a 24F started at 314 currently at 298! I’ll be your accountability buddy :)
  • JoFaulkner1
    JoFaulkner1 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey, I'm older....38! Yuck lol. But I have around 90lbs to lose. Happy to chat and keep eachother motivated
  • LMRoses
    LMRoses Posts: 148 Member
    Hi there! I'd love some accountability with some other ladies who also have around 100lb or more to lose. I'm 40F, in Australia, and presently around 304lb. I tend to go by kilograms, but I need to lose roughly half my bodyweight.
  • MelRealm
    MelRealm Posts: 7 Member
    Hey, I'm 30 (31 in 2 weeks) my started weight was 240 and I'm currently 236. My goal is to at least get down to 155, but if it's healthy for me I would love to lose more. My problem is I can never stay motivated, so I'm trying to find friends that might help.
  • xoDolcexo
    xoDolcexo Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I'm Dolce' 40 years old. I weigh 265 and my mini goal weight is 235 then 199 for now. Would love to make new friends who share similar battles and journey.
  • LMRoses
    LMRoses Posts: 148 Member
    Well, not so great today. Mental health was better, but a couple of days ago I made one of my favourite cakes, telling myself it was okay because we're in lockdown and I deserve to go easy on myself. Well, that cake it almost gone now. Every day starts out well, and by the end, I've given up and told myself again and again that tomorrow will be better.
  • gentle_sir_hulk
    gentle_sir_hulk Posts: 52 Member
    I embarked on a 100lb journey and I am now 30lb into that. It is possible, with support and lifestyle change!. Happy to share my experience and my diary.
  • Firefly743
    Firefly743 Posts: 133 Member
    In July of 2020 I started this journey again and I'm proud to say that I've stuck with it every day since. To date I'm down 103 pounds (started at 337 pounds). Not every day is easy, not every meal is 100% success, but every day I keep showing up and I don't throw in the towel. I still have more weight to lose, not sure how much, but I estimate at least another 40 pounds.
  • I have over 100lbs to lose and have so far lost over a stone. Added you :smile: