Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• AlanM_1974
    AlanM_1974 Posts: 40 Member
    edited January 2022
    Hi everyone! 47 year-old Britisher looking to shift the covid/lockdown pounds gained over the past two years and get back to how I look in my profile pic. Feel free to add me ๐Ÿ‘‹
  • escivicquejr
    escivicquejr Posts: 4 Member
    Been on MFP for a minute, just back into tracking to get consistent again. Gained a few too many with the wife bringing us a beautiful baby girl (priorities change) and the pandemic hitting at the same time. Now I have a one year old and need to be able to keep up! Trying to get back down to my comfortable weight and get back some of my muscle that I lost! Dad bods unite!
  • AlanM_1974
    Been on MFP for a minute, just back into tracking to get consistent again. Gained a few too many with the wife bringing us a beautiful baby girl (priorities change) and the pandemic hitting at the same time. Now I have a one year old and need to be able to keep up! Trying to get back down to my comfortable weight and get back some of my muscle that I lost! Dad bods unite!

Losing the dad bod? I'm with you on that one! ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Nanadarlings
    Nanadarlings Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Im not new but started my health and fitness journey again. Looking forward it.
  • mtruland
    mtruland Posts: 1 Member
    I started getting serious about what I eat and have been making an effort to do something (even if it's just closing my Apple Watch rings) daily. By tracking my calories, being a little more active, and making sure I drink enough water, I'm down 13 pounds and am on the cusp of moving from moving from the obese bracket to overweight per my BMI. I have also been meditating via my Peloton app, which has been helpful.

Would love to connect w/ people to gain a little motivation.
  • sggiryelnats1
    sggiryelnats1 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. Trying to get in the best shape of my life. Lifting again and still playing basketball. I have been on here off and on for a few years. Looking to have fun on the journey!
  • MissProzac2013
    MissProzac2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello!
    Not new, but coming back. I need to lose around 75 lbs. I quit smoking 2 years ago (when pandemic started), soโ€ฆ no smoke, more trash food ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Now I'm ready for achieve my goal. Started on jan 1st, and Iโ€™ve lose 13 lbs so far. My english is kind of weird because Iโ€™m learning the language ๐Ÿ˜‚.
  • KristiiAly
    KristiiAly Posts: 40 Member
    I think I could always use some motivation! ๐Ÿ˜…
    ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ Feel free to add me if you want and we can encourage each other! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Šโค๏ธ
  • crazyinspired11
    crazyinspired11 Posts: 46 Member
    I need to lose over 100 pounds. Looking for some friends so we can motivate each other along the way!
  • Benjag0_Cr0we
    Benjag0_Cr0we Posts: 8 Member
    Got about 100 lbs left to go and wouldn't mind some company along the way.
  • AlanM_1974
    47, UK. Feel free to add me! ๐Ÿ‘‹
  • galaxymike22
    galaxymike22 Posts: 3 Member
    42 year old m here. Looking for 2-3 accountability partners. Looking for a support group to help me on my journey. Would like them to be active and vocal on here.
  • DeterminedJenK
    DeterminedJenK Posts: 24 Member
    Commenting! Need support. Going to keep my focus on making healthy choices and create habits (strength training, moving more, making healthier choices). I would love any support and would be happy to return the favour. Turning 40 this year! Planning to make this next decade amazing.
  • crazycat585
    crazycat585 Posts: 34 Member
    Would love some people to follow! Iโ€™m 32 and just restarting and trying to stay motivated!
  • Jjsmithmfp
    Jjsmithmfp Posts: 4 Member
    I am here for friends! Add me if you'd like to connect :)
  • theworkoutreview
    theworkoutreview Posts: 41 Member
    It would be great to have some more friends!
  • lazyrunner7
    lazyrunner7 Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me . Looking for fellow runners also for the extra motivation
  • rm6335920
    rm6335920 Posts: 256 Member
    Feel free to add me, always looking for friends for support and motivation, still on this rollercoaster weight loss --i will accept everyone
  • retarmy1995
    retarmy1995 Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • GamingandGains
    GamingandGains Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2022
    HI all, I just came back to MFP after a long break and I made a new account since I deleted my old one ,so I have 0 friends. Feel free to add me, I'm from Canada!

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/Eat_wholefoods/profile/Eat_wholefoods?target=&redirected=true