Fitbit App Stuck On Dominant Wrist?

Options
Anyone else like to swap the wrist you wear your Fitbit on every 1-2 days? I like to swap mine and I make sure I change the setting in the Fitbit app to correspond with which wrist I have it on. Recently my app just keeps switching it back to "Dominant."

Anyone else experience this?

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    just curious, why do you switch it?
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    just curious, why do you switch it?

If I wear it for too long on the same wrist I develop a rash that takes a week or so to go away. I've tried changing the bands, cleaning them, etc. but haven't found anything that successfully works besides swapping wrists every day or so.

My next step is to try a fabric band but I haven't found any I have liked yet lol. If you have any recommendations I am open to them! :)
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    gotcha. I was just curious.

the band(s) I am currently using are elastic covered with fabric and kind of look like 'scrunchies'

probably a bit more girlie than youd like lol

my husband wore it for about a month (just a black one) while we were tracking his activity level. But he doesnt care about stuff like that. i did offer one of the others and he was fine with it, easy to take off and on quickly at work when needed (hes on a construction site)