What's your jean size?

Options

Replies

• Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" Weigh 163 and am in size 10's!!! Which is awesome considering I started out in VERY TIGHT size 16's! Next goal is single digits for jeans and to weigh less then my husband! :tongue:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5", weigh 128 and am a 27" in jeans. Maybe a 26 in some styles.
  • KarenLipana
    Options
    size 0
  • DeepAsAPlate
    DeepAsAPlate Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9", 190 lbs and wear a size 8-10.
  • awelch79
    awelch79 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10", 177 lbs and in 8s and 6s depending on the brand/cut. I dont really know my inch measurement, but I have a pair of 29 that are too big.
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    5"4 144lbs and FINALLY fit into my size 8 skinny jeans i bought from old navy over a yr ago!! :happy:
  • Murphk323
    Options
    size 4.
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    5 ' 1 ...145 pounds...I think I may be in a size 9/10. I may even be in an 8.I have been wearing 12/14 and I look absolutely ridiculous in them. They are too big and fall down even with a belt. I need to go shopping bad!!!
  • Maurey
    Options
    i am 5'10, 173 lbs, and wear size 10 jeans.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    5'1.5" 178.8 and a size 13 although its big in the waist i have huge legs lol
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    5'5" 130 pounds, size 2 - 4.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    If we are doing American sizes, I bought a pair of size 2 skinny jeans (Levis) yesterday that look tiny but fit ok. I would say I am more like a 4.
  • vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    5'3"
    148 lbs
    jean size 12
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Man, some people are wearing some VERY VERY tight jeans... Hahaha...
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

so, you thought laughing at them was the way to go?
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    5'7. 144 lbs. Size 4 or 26X33... 27X33 if there is no stretch

I love your profile pic!!! I almost took one pointing at my now existent collar bones too the other day!

Yay! I love feeling/seeing bones. I twist & turn to make my hip bones stick out while I'm in bed =P Totally new experience

It's sooo much fun discovering a body I've never had! I keep pointing bones and muscles out to my trainer and he just shakes his head and laughs!
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Thought you guys might enjoy this sight if you haven't seen it before. They have pant sizes included.

http://www.mybodygallery.com/

Thanks!!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I haven't weighed myself in a while, I'm probably around 150 now, I'm 5'4" 3/4 (it matters) and I wear a 14 in jeans.

What I've realized reading this is that it might just be faster for me to be a few inches taller than to lose my weight!
  • LoveHoodies
    Options

How do you know? Jean size doesn't always correlate with height and weight, not to mention the great differences in sizes and brands. I have large thighs so I often have to go up in jeans so they aren't skin tight, while others may have a larger upper body and small legs and hips and wear a smaller size than one may assume, or vice versa.