arkenny Posts: 125
    Options
    awesome job
  • issyhu
    Options
    That is GREAT!!! Congratulations!!1:smile:
  • meosha30
    Options
    Congrats on the engagement and your weight loss, that is awesome! I see you are really kicking butt to have lost 31 lbs since May so keep up the good work. I am 5'4 also so thanks for the encouraging pics.:smile:
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Another 5'4 girl here too, You really look great! Im getting closer to the 170's....we also have the same goal weight, and congrats on your engagement!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome you look great
  • Eatone1
    Eatone1 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic! You are going to be a beautiful bride.
  • JigglyPuff2011
    JigglyPuff2011 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats... what a wonderful accomplishment! I just happen to see your post on another friends page and had to respond. Great job!!!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Good work! COngrats!
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    you look awesome! great work!
  • HeatherR930
    HeatherR930 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! That is a major change already!! You should be proud! :)
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Congradulations on your engagement and weight loss :)
  • kiltbunny
    kiltbunny Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the kind words. It so amazing to have a community of like-goaled individuals to support each other. All of you are the reason I am doing so well and staying on track!
  • Rolynthunder
    Rolynthunder Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! (I'm 5'4 also) Your success is a great motivation! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!