Washington Meetup - Saturday, Sept 24 @ 7pm in Tukwila

Options
NatalieWiley
NatalieWiley Posts: 147 Member
Avalonis and I are planning to do a meet up at 7pm at Joey's restaurant/bar located at South Center Mall. If you plan on attending please add copy the list below and add your name. Message me if you need more information. Here is a link to Joey's

http://www.joeyrestaurants.com/location/southcenter

Attending
Natalie + 1 guest

Maybe Attending

Replies

• Annalisa419
    Annalisa419 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    FYI, they're having a big fashion extravaganza (with Stacey from What Not To Wear) that day. I don't know if it'll be over by then but keep in mind it might be extra, extra busy that day. Not that it isn't a nightmare to begin with on a regular Saturday!
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    FYI, they're having a big fashion extravaganza (with Stacey from What Not To Wear) that day. I don't know if it'll be over by then but keep in mind it might be extra, extra busy that day. Not that it isn't a nightmare to begin with on a regular Saturday!

Ahahha sorry. Which thread do we want to keep alive?
  • NatalieWiley
    NatalieWiley Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    we can keep yours alive IF you edit it to put my name in it as being a host of it also!!!!
  • AlanYee
    Options
    Oh, grrr. I'm in the part of Auburn that's practically in Federal Way, so Southcenter is a 20-30 minute drive from my place depending on traffic. Unfortunately, I'll be back at college (CWU in Ellensburg) on the 18th. Otherwise I would have been ecstatic to attend.

Out of curiosity, does Joey's allow people under 21? I saw that there's a bar, but maybe that's only a specific part of the restaurant. (I'm 19 and turn 20 next month.)
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Oh, grrr. I'm in the part of Auburn that's practically in Federal Way, so Southcenter is a 20-30 minute drive from my place depending on traffic. Unfortunately, I'll be back at college (CWU in Ellensburg) on the 18th. Otherwise I would have been ecstatic to attend.

Out of curiosity, does Joey's allow people under 21? I saw that there's a bar, but maybe that's only a specific part of the restaurant. (I'm 19 and turn 20 next month.)

yes, Joeys has a restaurant section. Under 21 is allowed.