Let's do this!

Options
This isn't my first time but I'm at 360lbs and I need to get this weight off. I'm undiagnosed but I'm 99% sure I'm also dealing with ADHD as well, making this even harder. I know how to count calories, weigh food, calories in vs calories out and lost 50 lbs once, but now its much harder to keep consistancy. But I'm here to try again and could use some accountability. so if you'd like to add me please please do.

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Hiya, mama! 👋🏿 Until you're officially diagnosed perhaps see if it's possible for you to leverage any abilities you have to "hyper focus" (even within a narrow band or timeframe) on some aspect of your nutrition or exercise strategies. In a healthy, non-obsessive way, of course.

A check up to voice your mental health concerns is your best bet though.

MFPers like me are here to cheer you on along the way!
  • mamasgonnaloseit19
    Options
    Hello MaltedTea, I do believe that's what I did years ago when my daughter was young. I counted calories and walked and learned about nutrition. It's all I talked about and did. I lost 50lbs in 6 months during that time but I'm struggling to find that again. Routines are really hard for me to make second nature even brushing my teeth takes actual effort for me to remember to do,but today I'm doing ok.