Did you have a bad weekend?

Options
Many of us stress over the not so good choices we made over the weekend...perhaps its time to rethink and focus on our goals ..I challenge anyone who has made a choice they are not proud of in regards to food & excercise..to put on their sneakers and go take a brisk walk or pop in a Dvd and do some yoga....think of excercise as treating yourself just as you would if you were going to get a pedicure.....Good luck this week everyone you can do it!:drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Many of us stress over the not so good choices we made over the weekend...perhaps its time to rethink and focus on our goals ..I challenge anyone who has made a choice they are not proud of in regards to food & excercise..to put on their sneakers and go take a brisk walk or pop in a Dvd and do some yoga....think of excercise as treating yourself just as you would if you were going to get a pedicure.....Good luck this week everyone you can do it!:drinker: :drinker:
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    you have such a fabulous attitude, its always nice to see your posts, they remind me that if I'm feeling weak, whiny, or guilty I'm just doing it to myself.

This week is going to be a challenge as I have birthday stuff and friends in town visiting, so my eating won't be as structured as it usually is, but if i have a bad day i can always help make up for it by going for a walk or spending some extra time on the treadmill.

Thanks for making me smile this morning, have a fabulous week :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    aww thks chelle! You will do great Im sure at your events ..its all in the pre planning that way you wont have the guilt...and can feel great the next day about your choices:drinker: Congrats on your 6lb loss
  • mgeek40
    mgeek40 Posts: 36
    Options
    Thanks for this post. I was justing thinking about the bad weekend. This was my first one that was really like the old me but I was already looking forward to the treadmill time this afternoon so I guess I'm on the right track.

Thanks again.
  • sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    I hit a benchmark LAST friday an dhave gone up and re plateaued. I struggle on the weekends.
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I did have a semi-naughty weekend. I made what I thought at the time an ok dinner choice at a restraunt...and went home to log, and turned out not to be so ok. Bug one day won't kill me and it shouldn't knock me off the track, so I'm still chuggin toward the gym!

Sassy!