Options

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it.
  • carinalewis
    Options
    total meal replacement only available from gps and certain pharmacists who monitor u weekly
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Why can't you just eat food for meals?
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options

i think food is all full of calories and stuff though :(
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options

But food is delicious and nutritious and what we're supposed to eat for optimal health.
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options

But food is delicious and nutritious and what we're supposed to eat for optimal health.

Why would you not want to eat? I dont get it
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Lipotrim Total Food Replacement products are low in calories but nutritionally complete, so they will keep you healthy, well nourished and comfortable while you lose your excess weight.

What's wrong with just eating real food?
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You've lost a heck of a lot of weight already which I can only assume, without knowing you but knowing you're on this site, you've done the old fashioned calorie control and exercise way. This has obviously worked for you and as everyone is always saying in here: This is not a diet, it's a lifestyle change.

So why spoil your lifestyle change by going on something that can only ever be temporary to reap a short term reward when you've done so well. I can understand if you're frustrated if the weight is coming off slower these days but you should seriously take that as a positive. It means you've done a brilliant job and you're now at a weight that may be in the healthy range for your body so the loss slows down.

So well done in your achievements so far, don't be despondent. Pat yourself on the back, feel proud and keep at it. Coz you've got this :-)
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I did it years ago, I lasted a week. I lost 10lbs, gained back WAY more and I didn't poo for three weeks!!! Sorry for the TMI.... but I didn't and I drank loads of water!!!

Another girl I know lost 5 stone (70lbs ) in 5 months. She gained back 7 stone (98lbs) over a year and a half.... don't do it!!
    Your breath smells, you'll get bad breath and bad skin. Stay away!!
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I did it years ago, I lasted a week. I lost 10lbs, gained back WAY more and I didn't poo for three weeks!!! Sorry for the TMI.... but I didn't and I drank loads of water!!!

Another girl I know lost 5 stone (70lbs ) in 5 months. She gained back 7 stone (98lbs) over a year and a half.... don't do it!!
    Your breath smells, you'll get bad breath and bad skin. Stay away!!

But it sounds so pleasant. Where do I sign up?!
  • sarahsmithard
    Options
    My two sisters have tried it and both lost loads of weight.
    BUT they gained every single pound back and along the way found it really antisocial and of course it made no attempt to re-educate the palate or the stomach.
    It's a thumbs down from me.