thinking about getting insanity

Options
does it really work i like jillian michaels dvds, but im thinking about getting insanity should i spend the money?

Replies

• Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I AM ON WEEK 2 OF INSANITY AND I AM ALREADY NOTICING CHANGES IN MY ABS. ITS A TOUGH WORKOUT BUT I AM LOVING THE RESULTS ALREADY
  • akgary
    Options
    thanks i appreciate any info i have heard good things but i got p90x and didnt really like it so i dont want to waste my money
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    I say go for it as long as you are ready for an insane challenge! I'm doing Insanity right now and it is tough!!!
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Insanity is 100% worth it, in my opinion. (I also didn't like P90X.)
  • k7n2w3
    k7n2w3 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I love, love, LOVE insanity! I bought it knowing that the first few workouts would be really difficult and sometimes I'd take a longer break but eventually I could get through. I also went into it fully knowing I would not do it 6 days a week or in the right order, I dont like being told what to do in that aspect. I reached my goal of 40 pounds lost today and insanity definitely was a part of my journey. I like it because it is easy to follow, intense, and everything is laid out for you as in you know that you have 3 minutes til a 30 second break, etc. It is really difficult but as long as you don't get discouraged easily then you can stick with it. I suggest buying off of craigslist though instead because if you don't like it at least you didn't pay full price. I just loaned my friend the discs last week and within 3 days she was hooked and ordered off of ebay. I hope my commentary helps!
  • akgary
    Options
    thanks alot i am gonna go look to see if i can get it cheap:)
  • JCatren
    Options
    If you are able to find it for cheap... hopefully it's online... let me know where... cuz I'd be interested ... ohh and if u can't find INSANITY... I really Chalean ... same ppl put out the video...