Shrinking.....

Options
So my DH keeps mentioning that my breasts are getting smaller......he even made the comment that soon I'd be on the itty bitty.....you know...committee! This really hurts my feelings as when we met I was around a C size & got up to a D & DD while preggo & after kids...now that i'm losing wt my chest is getting flatter......what will happen to them in another 10-12 lbs that I want to lose.....I wish he would just "go" w/ it. while I'm losing wt.
Either have big boobs & be overweight or have smaller boobs & be at a happier weight....yea I'll take the less weight Thank you!!

Replies

• tbudge
    tbudge Posts: 114
    Options
    you can fake boobs, you can't fake skinny :wink:
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have been lucky, I haven't lost much in my breasts at all suprisingly after losing 75#'s. I bet the next 50#'s it will all be my chest...LOL
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options

Love this
  • hufflypuff
    hufflypuff Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    There comes a point when your boobs will stop shrinking and your waist will keep shrinking. Your body has a cup size that is should be. When you add weight it has to go somewhere so boobs get bigger. If you only have 10-15lbs to go your boobs are probably about done shrinking but your body isn't. So the effect will be the same. Body gets smaller boobs look bigger. :P
  • houzkat
    Options

I'm going to frame this and hang it next to my mirror. I've noticed a little extra room in my bra lately and it makes me so sad.
  • sendingallmylove
    Options
    You tell 'em girl.
  • ckncj
    ckncj Posts: 183 Member
    Options

LOVE IT!
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    Mine went down cup size and I'd prefer them another size smaller, but I'll take skinny over it :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Do strength training focused on the pectorals. This will build up the muscle behind your boobs and make them appear bigger.
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I am having the same issue. The real problem is the "volume" is shrinking but the skin is staying the same!!!! UG!!!
  • christina000
    Options
    Tell him it hurts your feelings. I think that is very unsuppotive of him, and actually quite mean. Obviously your health and happiness is much more important than breast size. Don't worry, it happens to the best of us!
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Tell him it hurts your feelings. I think that is very unsuppotive of him, and actually quite mean. Obviously your health and happiness is much more important than breast size. Don't worry, it happens to the best of us!

and when we met he said he wasn't a boob man.....so I don't know what the big deal is anyway....I did tell him.....
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Do strength training focused on the pectorals. This will build up the muscle behind your boobs and make them appear bigger.

This is an excellent idea.... it will also help with some sagging if that is an issue. Grant it there is not a wonderful workout/exercise that will take it ALL away, but help some :wink:
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options

Sooo true! when you reach your goal weight you can make them a present to yourself! :bigsmile:
  • dreamtoned10
    dreamtoned10 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    lol me too....I have given away about 8 bras that I never even wore, (bit of a shopaholic) as they were too big! My boyfriend said the same thing to me! He said that they were so much smaller one day when we just chilling out watching tv and I was getting ready to go out!! He just randomly said it!!....I told him that if he didnt like it, he was free to leave lol....that shut him up!!
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options

So cute and so true!
    Great job lpeacock... what's important is your happiness.. that's all that matters! :)
  • HeartLunger
    Options
    You should tell him HE's always been on the itty bitty committee...that should shut him up!
  • Jessy0383
    Options
    I am on the same boat... 6 years ago I got a reduction because they were waaaaaaayyyy to big and now with the weight loss they are getting smaller.. from DD I went to a C and the cup is still not full... But hey...
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I shouldn't worry about it all! I am in a similar position, but actually, am pretty pleased! As you get older, smaller boobs will stay looking nicer longer. I also think that smaller ones can make you appear more youthful. Maybe he doesn't realise that his jokes are hurting. Tell him!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    You can get a boob job! Thats what I did and I love them:) Don't know how to make my pictures smaller so I am sorry for that!

myface.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!