Not Gaining but i feel like im getting fatter...

Options
I am not gaining on the scale and i seem to be going down on the scale 1lb a week but i seem like im getting fatter in my mid section.. or i feeel that way.. anyone else in the same boat? it have me really upset this week and ive been wanting to eat everything!! Advise!! please!

Replies

• Spinkel
    Options
    I have totally felt like this before! I don't know if it's bloating or too much fiber or what, but I really feel your pain. Keep doing what you're doing (eating right, exercising) and it'll balance out.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I am not gaining on the scale and i seem to be going down on the scale 1lb a week but i seem like im getting fatter in my mid section.. or i feeel that way.. anyone else in the same boat? it have me really upset this week and ive been wanting to eat everything!! Advise!! please!
    Judging from the picture I doubt you are but I recently heard my neighbor mentioned how her weight shifted over night when she first started menopause...
    It could be just bloating...like high sodium or dairy intake? DId you actually measure it? how does your clothes fit?
  • AmandaLenn86
    AmandaLenn86 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Judging from the picture I doubt you are but I recently heard my neighbor mentioned how her weight shifted over night when she first started menopause...
    It could be just bloating...like high sodium or dairy intake? DId you actually measure it? how does your clothes fit?

I dont measure often, I did like a month or so ago, but have not done it since.. on some days my clothes will fit good and ill feel fine but on others i feel like they r tight and i have a muffin top...its just annoying and its not helping with my motivation!! its actually making me fall off a bit :(
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options

I dont measure often, I did like a month or so ago, but have not done it since.. on some days my clothes will fit good and ill feel fine but on others i feel like they r tight and i have a muffin top...its just annoying and its not helping with my motivation!! its actually making me fall off a bit :(
    Please don't give up. You are almost half way there. :)