Raw Food/Juice Fast

Options
Hey MFP. I am going on a raw food/juice fast for 7 days to give my digestive system a break. I am starting it tomorrow. Yes Friday seems like an odd day but I dont want to wait till Monday. So if there are any raw or juicers out there please share some recipes. I will also be sharing recipes and my journey of the process on my blog http://veganempress.tumblr.com/ or you can look at my food diary if you are my friend.

Happy Eating!

Replies

• summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I've done a day of juicing here and there, but struggle with the time commitment and the sheer volume of produce required. I'll be watching what you do though.
  • SarahFrankel
    SarahFrankel Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I have wanted to do that for a while myself but I need to invest in a good juicer first. I recently watched "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" and that inspired me too. Good luck :)
  • veganempress
    Options
    It is very time consuming. I usually do all my juicing at night before bed. With smoothie I make enough to at least drink two servings from it to ensure that it is as fresh as possible.
  • incu311chick
    incu311chick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am looking into doing the jucing cleanse as well. I watched that Documentary last night and I'm definatly excited to start. I think I am going to order one from the company he used as it looks very quick since the veggies and fruit don't really need to be chopped