What's your Halloween Costume!?

Options
I am a holiday junkie. I love them all. But Christmas and Halloween are definitely my top two.

So, we're about 1 1/2 months out...

What's your Halloween costume this year, and why!?

Replies

• Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a pirate wench this year.

I have an undying love for pirates. <3
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    ....My husband and I are dressing up as Wilfred and Bear from the FX show "Wilfred".

We're going as these characters because the show is freakin hilarious and it's amusing.

Still not sure yet who will be Wilfred and who will be Bear lol
  • MissMichellemybelle
    Options
    I guess I should have said what I am going as...

Sookie Stackhouse!

I love TrueBlood, and any costume that I can look sexy in, yet still wear Soffe shorts and gym shoes, is an A+ halloween costume for me :)
  • CaptainMFP
    CaptainMFP Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    My four year old and I dress up together every year. Last year he was Perry the Platypus and I was Dr. Heinz Doofinschmirtz. (We love Phineas and Ferb.) This year, he's going to be Thor and I'm going to be Captain America (the Bucky Barnes version if you know the difference). We love super heroes and I love Cap in particular.
  • Magic_Girl
    Options
    Maybe one of the 3 musketeers. I'm not sure yet.... I just know I want to wear a fake mustache! lol
  • TTops76
    TTops76 Posts: 116
    Options
    My fiance is going as a "one night stand" and I'm happily dressing as a tube of KY Jelly :)
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm going as the demonic woman from Paranormal Activity.

Mostly because it will be easy to make and not expensive.

But also because I want to creep people out!
  • ktbug82
    ktbug82 Posts: 166
    Options
    We are being the Village People. I'm the Construction Worker LOL

for the parties I'll go to without this group.. I will be happily dressed as Mike Ditka. Throwback Bears sweater, mustache and all :)
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Snooki.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Wanted to do Thor, but doing Gargamel with the wife as Papa Smurf and kidlet as Smurfette. It works.
  • AmyJo54915
    Options
    I'll be a serial killer....coz they look just like everybody else!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    <
    This!!!

Because I will be hot enough to pull it off this year! :D
  • devenwarvel
    devenwarvel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    EEEKK! I am obsessed with Halloween! It's my husband and I's aniversary so we always dress as a couple. This year I am Miss Voorhees and he is going to be Freddy. And for another party we are being the Bundy's. SOOOO excited!!!!!
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    No clue! Any ideas for me?
  • jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Minnie Mouse - as corny as it sounds it was my goal outfit for losing weight :) My first time wearing a costume from the disney store.
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Ice Skater - wearing an old dance recital costume from when I was 16 cause it FITS!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Naughty Nun, Because I like to push it with my costumes:devil: last year I was gothic Pippi Longstocking
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    EEEKK! I am obsessed with Halloween! It's my husband and I's aniversary so we always dress as a couple. This year I am Miss Voorhees and he is going to be Freddy. And for another party we are being the Bundy's. SOOOO excited!!!!!
    How do you dress up as Miss Voorhees? Wouldn't you just look like Jason, but shorter I guess?
  • gallie46
    Options
    Unfortunately I wear mine all the time ...
    Boo !
    :laugh:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Halloween is also my favorite holiday...as the kids love it, and my birthday is the 27th. Due to various reasons though...I didn't prepare like I normally would lol...so I'm going to have ot make do.

HakamaBlue_-10.jpg

I studied Toyama Ryu (Japanese Sword Art) for two years lol...guess the uniform will come in handy for something now =D.

~Edit - For the record...don't ever...ever hold a sword like that lol. That is all.