Tall girls 5ft 9 +

Options
Any tall girls losing weight?
I'm 5ft 10, in my 30s and looking for women for morivation that want to push each other ๐Ÿ˜
Feel free to add me!

Replies

• ambitiousdelight
    ambitiousdelight Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Me! 5โ€™9 and also working toward losing
  • Jem594
    Jem594 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    5'10 here :smiley:
  • smithker75
    smithker75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    5' 10 here too :)
  • kenziestabes
    kenziestabes Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    5'10, mid 20s here.

I "carry weight well" due to my height and weight distribution, so I had no idea *how* overweight I actually was until I got weighed at the doctor's office. Come to find out, I'm pretty out of shape, too. But I'm in better shape and weigh less than I did at that medical appointment, so I'm counting it as a win.

Anyone else get frustrated that it takes more weight loss to go down a size in clothes than our shorter friends and colleagues? My best friend is my weight loss buddy, but she's 5'2. Even though I have lost more weight than her, I'm noticing the difference in her faster, and we see each other every day.
  • Infamousabc
    Infamousabc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'9" and mid 40s
    I'm trying to lose a little in my mid-section and get back into shape. I've been struggling with motivation over the past year and a half and have develop a very unhealthy carb addiction. I've been taking baby steps to readjust my eating habits and to start moving more. I never thought working from home would have such a negative impact on my health. I was fairly fit before this. I'm ready to change and to help support others in their efforts. Please feel free to add me.
  • lmgoff232
    lmgoff232 Posts: 277 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    5'10" and mid-forties here (when did that happen???). Will send you a friend request.

@kenziestabes I know exactly what you are saying! I knew I had put on some weight, but didn't realize how much cause it has a lot of area to distribute, lol. And yeah, I am 25lbs down and all my clothes still fit me just fine. Granted there is less hanging over the waistband but its not like they are falling off yet. On the flip side, I didn't go up a whole lot of sizes when I gained the weight (which is kinda why I didn't realize how much I had gained).

Feel free to add me as well.
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    5ft 9 here. Right now I am 235...Goal weight: 165. I am in my 40s. I also do not realize when I gain weight as I ignore it until it's quite obvious...My diary is open to friends. Happy to support anyone who sends me a friend request.
  • seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member
    Options

Anyone else get frustrated that it takes more weight loss to go down a size in clothes than our shorter friends and colleagues? My best friend is my weight loss buddy, but she's 5'2. Even though I have lost more weight than her, I'm noticing the difference in her faster, and we see each other every day.

OMG IT"S THE WORRRRRRSSSSSSTTTTTTT.

I'm so with you on that! 5'11" checking in and loving this "tall girls" thread! Sending some friend requests and am open to them as well!
  • jilly__b0nes
    jilly__b0nes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    5'9" and mid 30s here. I've recently lost just shy of 25 lbs from 219 to 195, and I'm hoping to lose another 30 lbs by the end of the year.
  • Infamousabc
    Infamousabc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    @lmgoff232 I'm still trying to process being in my mid-40s. I was 25 yo just the other day. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
  • beforemiss
    beforemiss Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi guys.. 5'11, 220lbsand 35 here... Starting again, trying to lose this baby weight (that baby is 14 Years old now btw ๐Ÿ˜‚) and would love some new support ... Goal weight is around 180
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Hi all! 5'10 and 142lbs here, so really in recomp/bulk mode depending on the time of year. But would love new friends so feel free to add me! (:
  • sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Hi all! 5'10" and 38 here. I started at 271 in January of this year and am down to 202 with a goal around 165.
  • cjcj748
    cjcj748 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Another 5'9er here! Have sent out some requests but feel free to add me as well :)