Hi to all!

Options
I finally got serious about my health this year. I was on Jenny Craig for 7 months starting in January 2011 and have lost, and kept off, 42 lbs since July. Got tired of the food (and the cost!), so I joined a local fitness club and hired a personal trainer for the rest of the year. I am determined this is the year I finally get my act together. I still have about 55 lbs to lose. Now, I just have to get a grip on the carb cravings that only sabotage all my hard work! I am 5 foot nuthin' and tickled there is a place to share weight loss experiences that our unique to shorter people.

Replies

• russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    And taller ones! Welcome.....
  • lesliedionne
    Options
    Just wanted to say Welcome!!! - and congrats already for losing the first 42 lbs - that's great!
  • skinnybliss
    skinnybliss Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome! My husband and I are both on this site and are doing very well. I have lost almost 9 pounds and he has lost 13.5- just by entering everything in Fitness pal, and keeping our calories to our limit. The best thing about this site is you can eat your favorite things, just make them in increments that support your goals. have fun and work hard!
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you are having success. It appears you have the tools to carry-on!