What movie or show that you are watching right now?

Options

Replies

• LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    Snapped
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Options
    This was really good !
    Season 1

5yhfhnix0fz0.jpeg
  • jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I watched "Sniper: Ultimate Kill" last night.
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Just finished Jack Ryan. Figure I’ll spend 30 or so minutes scrolling Netflix or Amazon and give up before finding something else. 😊
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    Everybody Loves Raymond
  • IFJagain
    IFJagain Posts: 96 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    I'm not watching anything right now but yesterday, I watched the entire mini-series of Band of Brothers to commemorate the 20th anniversary of its release on the 9 September 2001. That and The Pacific are two of my favorite mini-series of all-time.

https://www.hbo.com/band-of-brothers

https://www.hbo.com/the-pacific
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    Options
    Reply of LA Vuelta Stage 5
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    I can’t find anything on Netflix or Prime so, I’m back to DW Documentary on YouTube. I watched The Secret History of the KKK. Then something about the Canadian polygamist town, Bountiful. My favourite college instructor came from that community, she was the most amazing teacher!πŸ€—
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I usually will find a series that's action packed or a mystery thriller and watch it every night until complete and then moving on to the next. Just finished "Trapped" a really great series out of Iceland. We also mix it up with at least one episode of Blacklist and Grace & Frankie (or is it Frankie & Grace?)πŸ™ƒ every couple days.
  • tluisa311
    tluisa311 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Now that we're officially past Labor Day......... I'm re-watching the Sleepy Hollow series. It's all Halloween from now until........well........Halloween!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    Now that we're officially past Labor Day......... I'm re-watching the Sleepy Hollow series. It's all Halloween from now until........well........Halloween!

Good show.. πŸ‘
  • silverstar65
    silverstar65 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Just watched the last episode of yellowstone Marathon. Can't wait until Nov! πŸŽ‰
  • IFJagain
    IFJagain Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Just watched the last episode of yellowstone Marathon. Can't wait until Nov! πŸŽ‰

I know! The wait is killing me!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I usually will find a series that's action packed or a mystery thriller and watch it every night until complete and then moving on to the next. Just finished "Trapped" a really great series out of Iceland. We also mix it up with at least one episode of Blacklist and Grace & Frankie (or is it Frankie & Grace?)πŸ™ƒ every couple days.

Thank you for sharing Trapped, watched the 1st episode as soon as I read your post. :)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: Β»

Thank you for sharing Trapped, watched the 1st episode as soon as I read your post. :)

I Loved it! Hope you enjoy! 😁
    I also Highly recommend "The Drowning" and "The Lie" both very good! πŸ‘
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Options
    American Horror Story season 1

5svuhruf3kjd.jpeg
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    9 Perfect Strangers -- Hulu -- not vested in any of the characters, but after a couple of episodes I was curious enough about the plot to watch more.

Clickbait -- Netflix -- meh

The Vault -- Netflix, Prime -- Decent, I like the genre. Worth watching if free, but don't pay for it.

Animal Kingdom -- TNT -- Watch it for the character development, not the plot.

White Lotus -- HBO Maxx -- not sure what I'm watching. Gave it my best effort, quit watching after 4 episodes.

• capavenger81
    capavenger81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Cruella surprisingly quite good
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Midsomer Murders. We're on season 4.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options