I weighed in today.

Options
I told myself I would only do it every Sunday, but the scale was right there in the middle of the floor. SOOOO tempting! And it said I weighed.......... 166!. I started at 170. I don't think I look different, honestly because I haven't been doing any workouts because school keeps me busy. & watching what I eat... I haven't been doing much of that either. Logging in calories... I DEF haven't been doing that! Now I don't know how the heck I weigh 166. And I should feel happy? but nooo, I feel like I don't deserve it and I can do better :(

Replies

• tickletickle
    Options
    ive been told its 80% food intake and the rest is exercise, i hardly exercise and ive lost about 9.5kg so yea be proud! You controlled your eating therefore it paid off!!

oh 9.5 kg is like 18lbs
  • shack1157
    shack1157 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    LOL Congrats on the weight loss! We take the victories when and where we can! I enjoy this site it has helped me lose 95 pounds!
  • JoHanley
    Options
    Enjoy your successes, no one else lost the weight for you. Congratulations:smile:
  • dorioreo
    Options
    Thanks guys (: !
  • daves160
    Options
    I agree! enjoy the victory, because soon enough you will have watches your food intake, exercised like there is no tomorrow and a week goes by... then you weigh in- and little or no change. That is discouraging. I now know that it happens from time to time, and am OK with it, but I really like seeing 4 lbs. disappear -no matter how it happens. I say good for you! Keep it up.