Belt/Armband For Running

Options
Any recommendations on a decent belt or armband for running? Just looking for a suggestion

Replies

• Deanner03
    Deanner03 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Do you mean to hold things? If so, I use the sport2people running belt (about $13 on Amazon). It holds my phone, ID, keys, etc when I don't have pockets. I've even tossed a small water bottle in one of the pockets, and clipped a small collapsible water dish to it for my dog. It doesn't slide/shift, and holds a ton of stuff.
  • mikhnpaitsmum
    mikhnpaitsmum Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I love the Flipbelt.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,473 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    I’ve got six of these running belts, and keep them washed and in rotation.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07M9LF3M6?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

I have the biggest iPhone, in a Smartish wallet case, and it holds it well, along with keys.

The belts haven’t stretched or shrunk, and have held up great through lots of use.

I’ve gotten in the habit of keeping a microfiber hand towel folded over and behind my running belt, to keep my phone from getting sweaty.

It’s been a nagging fear ever since I burnt up a very expensive iPod carrying it in my bra.

If you get a running belt, it’s imperative to use both upper and lower folds, otherwise things will go flying, as I found out myself. Complaints in reviews about things falling out is operator error. The instructions are very clear.
  • mikedee_nyc
    mikedee_nyc Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Thank you for the suggestions
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    I stand firmly behind flip belt. I have the zipper one. I have the largest iPhone and carry fuel/gels, water, all kinds of other crap and an external battery for very long runs. I’ve never had anything fall out or have the belt slip/drop/shift/chafe. It’s comfortable and holds everything I need for most runs.
  • MikeRunsDaily2021
    Options
    I also would recommend the flipbelt 👍🏻👍🏻