blah

Options
Don't you hate the 'i feel fat' days? That was today. I guess it didn't help that I ate bday cake. Tomorrow is new, tho, and my goal is to post my next note under the Success Story category and not the Motivation and Support! I've been putting too many whiny notes there lately...sorry about that...:)

Replies

• swissdutchess
    Options
    Don't you hate the 'i feel fat' days? That was today. I guess it didn't help that I ate bday cake. Tomorrow is new, tho, and my goal is to post my next note under the Success Story category and not the Motivation and Support! I've been putting too many whiny notes there lately...sorry about that...:)
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I had a day like that last week, and it's been a real struggle all week long to get to the gym consistently. Just remember that we are defined by what we do in adversity, and I think the day after the "I feel fat" day is as much a mountain that needs to overcome as any...

An "I feel fat" day is frustrating, but that day followed by an "I don't care anymore" day followed by a "what's the point?" day and pretty soon you're back to square one. It's all about picking up the threads and celebrating that you haven't let the whole thing unravel.

Thanks for the post. :flowerforyou:
  • swissdutchess
    Options
    I totally agree, because today I don't feel like working out at all. But I am going to! If I don't, I will only spiral downward, like you said. :)