Looking for a buddy to help motivation ation

Options
Looking to lose about 35 pounds. Need recipe ideas also. Looking for an online buddy to share our journey with.

Replies

• lauw85
    lauw85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m restarting my journey. If you haven’t found a buddy it would be great to connect. I have the same amount of weight to lose.
    Good luck on your journey if you’ve already found a buddy x
  • coryhart4389
    coryhart4389 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I’m self motivated, however lately lacking motivation. I’m basically at maintenance, however want to continue losing fat and being healthy. Add me if either of you are interested?
  • AverageJoe1985
    AverageJoe1985 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m self motivated, however lately lacking motivation.
    What do you do to flip that switch so you are motivated. I find that I am better in a group than on my own when it comes to motivation.

• coryhart4389
    edited September 2021
    Options
  • coryhart4389
    Options
    I’m self motivated, however lately lacking motivation.
    What do you do to flip that switch so you are motivated. I find that I am better in a group than on my own when it comes to motivation.

Currently I'm trying to compete at the senior pro level in pickleball, so that is providing additional motivation. However, I'm hoping MFP friends will provide extra motivation to eat healthier and maintain my diet. I have lost weight many times but unfortunately tend to gain it back. At 52 now, want to stay fit and lean permanently and get off the rollercoaster of gaining, losing

• time4healthy2017
    Options
    Feel free to add me . I have about 40 lbs to loose & it’s a struggle!