1 year and 3 months, 146 pounds lost.

Options

Replies

• sandysaia
    sandysaia Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Once again thank you so much,and take care.I’m going to look into this bike thanks
  • khartell1022
    khartell1022 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the new you! 🎉👏Amazing commitment and consistency.
  • Nckr66
    Nckr66 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing, a huge well done to you. And thank you so much for sharing you tips and story, it's a big inspiration to all us still at the beginning of the journey.

I have 130 to lose and I have so struggled. My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at aged 3 and it has been so stressful, I think I gained 70lb just after that alone. But I'm so ill now. I feel tired, ill, everything hurts, I have Gerd and worse of all I feel so miserable. Thank you for the inspiration to keep going and I wish you many many Happy healthy years ahead x
  • Kaitie9399
    Kaitie9399 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Bravo. You look incredible!
  • dljayamaha
    dljayamaha Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!! Keep killing it. Look forward to getting back to my college size of 170lbs now im at 262lbs and day 2
  • JohnPaulEightyOne
    JohnPaulEightyOne Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Our stories are so similar. Here's to achieving your goal weight! 5md96d64b24l.gif
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Wow thats amazing...great job you should be proud!
  • Latrellis
    Latrellis Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Amazing dedication and success story!
  • zebacuff
    zebacuff Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story. I'm in a similar place and hope to be able to share my own success one of these days!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud!!
  • justanotherloser007
    Options
    Amazing!! Thank you for sharing! I been thinking food is closer to medicine than what I had previously assumed. You say you eat a lot of canned beans, and I was just wondering how you got past the sodium? Because you did mention the sodium on the popcorn. Thanks!!
  • WailingDusk
    WailingDusk Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Thank you for sharing! I been thinking food is closer to medicine than what I had previously assumed. You say you eat a lot of canned beans, and I was just wondering how you got past the sodium? Because you did mention the sodium on the popcorn. Thanks!!

I get the low sodium beans :). I also rinse them well before eating. I don't worry much about sodium anymore, especially now that my blood pressure is normal. But when I started this, my blood pressure was high, so I had to watch my sodium intake. Instead of canned beans, I'd just make them myself. I still make them myself a lot, but there are times I don't have the time to.
  • kraft_kris
    kraft_kris Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Seriously, wow. I hope that MFP does a feature on you!
  • weblur
    weblur Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing this. I have a long way to go and I seem to relapse every time I hit a 50-pound weight loss. Your story helps.
  • Goodgollygee
    Goodgollygee Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing job you have done! You are truly an inspiration! Keep going! You will get to your goal! I just know it!! You are learning to maintain now and that's very important. So tell yourself it's ok to only lose a pound per week, or even less. The main thing is you are still on your way down and getting to be an expert at staying there!!
    I can't help thinking about sugar. Did you find you craved sugar at all? When you say you could eat a whole bag of cookies, it makes me think you may have been addicted to sugar too? If so, how did you combat that? To me, sugar is the most evil addiction of all and I am certainly battling with it, much of the time. I have 145 lbs to lose.
  • SeaGoddess2
    SeaGoddess2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. Only true grit has the resilience to go this distance in such a short amount of time. Hats off to you! I needed this INSPIRATION today! The first few pounds came off easily and now I hear myself rationalizing convenience foods, cheat days, and thinking 'just a little of this or that won't hurt'. What was the motivation that kept you on course even when you wanted to cave?
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Isn't that the greatest thing in the world, going to the doctors and really not having much to discuss. For several years my yearly physical was non eventful. I had an opposite reaction during my 18 months of stay-at-home! Recently returned to work and I am feeling those things I used to take for granted -walking all the way to work, not just to the bus stop, going to the gym after work - now I don't even have the energy to cook dinner. I know this will all change with dedication and examples like you :)
    Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!