I'm bored too ... Hi !
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,291 Member
    Options
    rme9mv6aod3u.jpeg
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    my children learned quite quickly not to tell me they were bored. We live on a farm. I can find something for them (well, HIM, one is grown and lives on her own now) to do in about 1.3 seconds.... even before we lived on a farm, I could find something for them to do (that they probably didn't want to) very very quickly LOL

or, as my grandmother used to say ... only boring people are bored.
    • go take a walk
    • meal plan for the next few days/ week
    • prep some veggies
    • meal prep in general (if thats a thing for you)
    • look up new snacks that fit into your macros
    • look up some new recipes
    • make shopping lists for those recipes
    • clean something
    • organize something
    • tackle that project you've been putting off
    • start making a christmas or holiday gift shopping list (if you do that)
    • if you have debt, make a budget to start paying it off/down
    • look at any recurring monthly charges for things you dont use/dont really care about and can cancel
    • make a new playlist on your music app for your workouts
    • If you are one who likes to 'reward' yourself when meeting certain goals, think about what you want to 'reward yourself with. A spa treatment? New workout outfit? New shoes? manicure? If an 'item' and not an 'experience', bookmark it or put it in your shopping cart to look at occasionally to remind yourself what you are working toward.
    • If you are bored because you have a lot of time during the day in general, volunteer somewhere or get involved in something in your community. Local animal shelters, food banks, community theaters. There are things you can do 'to help' and things you can do 'for fun'

And that's just off the top of my head at 6 am. LMAO

• MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,291 Member
    Options
    my children learned quite quickly not to tell me they were bored. We live on a farm. I can find something for them (well, HIM, one is grown and lives on her own now) to do in about 1.3 seconds.... even before we lived on a farm, I could find something for them to do (that they probably didn't want to) very very quickly LOL

• go take a walk
    • prep some veggies
    • clean something
    • organize something
    • look at any recurring monthly charges for things you dont use/dont really care about and can cancel
    • If you are one who likes to 'reward' yourself when meeting certain goals, think about what you want to 'reward yourself with. A spa treatment? New workout outfit? New shoes? manicure? If an 'item' and not an 'experience', bookmark it or put it in your shopping cart to look at occasionally to remind yourself what you are working toward.
    • If you are bored because you have a lot of time during the day in general, volunteer somewhere or get involved in something in your community. Local animal shelters, food banks, community theaters. There are things you can do 'to help' and things you can do 'for fun'

My mom would give us windex and paper towels if we said we were bored.
    😂
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options

• go take a walk
    • prep some veggies
    • clean something
    • organize something

My mom would give us windex and paper towels if we said we were bored.
    😂

yup. done that.

grandma did it with me, too.

or a washrag and pail of soapy water and pointed to the baseboards LMAO