Haii!!!

Options
Hii!!! I'm joker!!! I. Hate my body and I just wanna be comfortable with myself!!!

Replies

• MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Cool. Well, you’re in the right place.
    How would you like to start?
    What are your goals?
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    Options
    Love it! Keep joking, keep working on self-acceptance!

If you wanna lose or gain some weight, you're in the right place.
  • catboyprotag
    catboyprotag Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What are your goals?

I'm not really sure... I already go to the gym on a regular basis, and when I not at the gym I'm usually up and moving but I think I just really want to keep track of what im eating!!! I usually don't eat very much but when I do I get really nervous lol so I think being able to keep up with it would just help make me less nervous!! :3!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options

I usually don't eat very much but when I do I get really nervous

do you get nervous you are eating too much or not enough.... whats going on in your mind sweetie?

• xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love your Gir picture. :)
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    What are your goals?

I'm not really sure... I already go to the gym on a regular basis, and when I not at the gym I'm usually up and moving but I think I just really want to keep track of what im eating!!! I usually don't eat very much but when I do I get really nervous lol so I think being able to keep up with it would just help make me less nervous!! :3!

I have a problem forgetting to eat.
    Ya. That’s an ADHD/Autistic thing. It happens. 🤣
    I was confused about why I weighed so much when in my mind and the minds of everyone who knows me I “eat like a bird”

But of course I would eventually get hungry and then eat more than I need.

Logging keeps me aware of how much I actually need to eat. It’s a great place to start. It gives you a solid awareness of where you are and what your next steps need to be.

So. My recommendation is to make your food diary public, and then just measure everything carefully, and log it all.
  • catboyprotag
    Options
    xxghost wrote: »
    Welcome! I love your Gir picture. :)

Thank you so much!!! I'm so glad someone recognized him haha :]!!
  • catboyprotag
    Options

I usually don't eat very much but when I do I get really nervous

do you get nervous you are eating too much or not enough.... whats going on in your mind sweetie?

I think it's that I feel like I'm eating too much, but if I sit and think about it it just makes it worse, so I think just logging it qnd keeping things down would really help!! :)!!