Weight loss....attempt number.....I need friends

Options
I have started my weight loss journey again. Not even sure which attempt this is. I need friends though. I need motivation to keep it up and people to share progress with going through the same struggle I am. Basically...I need friends.

Replies

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,457 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Get involved in the boards here. You’ll find many friendly, helpful users, tips, motivation, myth-busters, recipe and new food tips, just a constant flow of goodness.

ETA: this is really a thought provoking quote, @sigsby

if you want something you've never had... You have to do something you've never done.
  • coolscience181
    coolscience181 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need all the help I can get. I am attempting (again) and I am stalled. I am just starting with the boards 🤞
  • yrc_pr
    yrc_pr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm starting too, again :# Hoping not to fall off the wagon this time :) It's time for a true change!
  • madbowman1745
    madbowman1745 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm starting over for the ...<mumble>... time too. feel free to add me. I am old, sick, and falling apart in general. It is way past time to make a huge lifestyle change.
  • RichardAllenWayne
    RichardAllenWayne Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my world, I've tried to get healthy a million times and counting. I'm two weeks into my latest attempt. I'll add you.
  • NYPhotographer2021
    NYPhotographer2021 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Hi! Same boat as you! Feel free to add me if you like. We are all on a journey and can help each other to achieve success!
  • batman4121
    batman4121 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Guys… tune into Coach Greg Doucette channel on you YouTube he will revolutionise your fitness journey.

Thank me later 👍
  • donnasteel1
    donnasteel1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to friend me 😄
  • Lizzycm86
    Lizzycm86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here guys, please add me too!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,281 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Move, move move, you can do this!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,281 Member
    Options
    batman4121 wrote: »
    Guys… tune into Coach Greg Doucette channel on you YouTube he will revolutionise your fitness journey.

Thank me later 👍

I watched some, he is a bit forcefully but I mist admit very good and he got me focussed thanks!
  • fernCWM
    fernCWM Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! attempting recovery from anorexia and ARFID for the millionth time alone, after hitting rock bottom and being told to accept end of life care I decided to just try and nutritionally rehabilitate on my own. 23 year old male, been struggling with anorexia and ARFID since I was ten. Main focus is on slowly increasing calories and protein/fat intake
  • TishDub
    TishDub Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am Trish from Ireland, logged on here only because my gym instructor wants me to track calories so he can get a better idea of what I am eating. I was doing boxfit for 6 years but now joined a gym to try get healthier and shift some weight, I dont know how many times I have started over but going to give this a good bash as I have given up lots in the past 2 years like dairy, beer, peanuts etc so my new program in the gym includes weight training and some cardio. Started good this week lost 1kg and wasnt even being that strict but will be going full force Monday. Best of luck to you all.
  • WaterLily82
    WaterLily82 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I totally get it! The struggle is REAL! I am starting again today after falling off the wagon this summer! We could all use as much support and motivation as we can get! You’ve got this 💪🏻
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,457 Member
    Options
    Welcome back @WaterLily82. Have missed your dimpled nose!