Hi Again!

Options
I've been here before, but it's been awhile. My weight loss journey, which has been up and down a lot...I am now at my lowest in probably almost 40 years. I'm in my mid 60's, my highest weight was 310, now I'm at 219, which makes me very happy. However, I just got back from a 10 day vacation and found I gained 5 lbs back. Frustrating!! YES!!!! Oh well, back on track is my goal for today. I felt that I did really well considering I ate much smaller portions, as I recently had weight loss surgery. A lot of the weight I've lost recently was prior to surgery and, if fact, my weight loss since surgery 6 weeks ago has been pretty minimal, probably 10 lbs. I'm not sure what to think, but I'll keep plodding on. The weight loss has caused a lot of lose ugly skin...not sure what to do about that, outside of surgery, which I hope to avoid, but it is so, so ugly. I need advice for that please!!! Anyway, I look forward to reading and sharing posts of success and, yes, struggles. Glad to be back!

Replies

• yelenad678
    yelenad678 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome back old girl! Good luck brussel sprout!
  • sansto1954
    sansto1954 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just back from another short trip to the coast. I'm thinking these trips aren't helping my weight loss, however, I've been enjoying them. It's nice to get away. And luckily, my weight has gone back down to 213.5 after a temporary weight gain from vacation. I'm trying to be consistent on logging in my stats, but haven't done well at that. I'll try to do better. Weather is turning and I'm hoping that doesn't slow me up. I need to get more exercise, which anything is better than nothing, which is what it's been as of late. Hope to get inspiration from the message boards.