How can you add Zumba to your exercise??

Options
Entered Zumba and got "no results"...??

Replies

• sarglava
    sarglava Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    i think you just post aerobics because zumba can't really be measured without a heart monitor.
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    before I got my heart rate monitor I entered zumba under aerobics, high impact
    hope this helps :)
  • g8rlex
    g8rlex Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I enter it as aerobics, high impact.
  • karlakk
    karlakk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering the same thing, not sure what to relate it to..high impact aerobics?
  • highfiveornot
    Options
    i seen online that you can burn 500-800 calories doing the 20 minute express.... not sure if thats right or not
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I usually add it under aerobics general but I recently saw a site which gives you the calories burnt using your weight and time spent.. www.zumbacalories.com ...look it up...it's more than the aerobics general but I prefer to stick with the aerobics...
  • stephensmich
    Options
    I found this website that you can enter your weight and intensity and duration to give a rough estimate.

www.zumbacalories.com

I am not sure how accurate it is compared to a HRM, but it seems/feels like you burn that many!
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering the same thing, not sure what to relate it to..high impact aerobics?

this site---> www.zumbacalories.com help you decide on the intensity....
    Hope this helps
  • alex063287
    alex063287 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    The best way to get an accurate reading is to get a heart rate monitor watch. Before I had the watch I would put high impact aerobics.
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    The best way to get an accurate reading is to get a heart rate monitor watch. Before I had the watch I would put high impact aerobics.

Yes the best way is with a HRM!!!! I was the same way with my Jillian Michael's. And Billy Blanks. videos! U can put them under circuit training.
  • audrarodriguez
    Options
    Yes, that helps immensely! That's what I do is the 20 minute express and was wondering how many calories/fat I was burning with that. Ok, so I'll use aerobics/high impact for now until they add it to the list. Thanks so much!!! :)