I'm new

Options
so happy I found myfitnesspal app on my Iphone ihave been trying to motivate myself for months and now I have finally found it. I've been doing for 2 1/2 weeks and loving it.

Replies

• audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    welcome!! Friend me if you'd like to
  • shack1157
    shack1157 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Been doing his for over 210 days now it really helped me! Friend me if you like!
  • slimlisacare
    slimlisacare Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    thanks for the welcome I have no friends using the app so I'm excited to connect with some one.
  • kimbabcock
    kimbabcock Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I have been on it for a year now! We love it, it has taught me SO much about food!!
    Keep up the good work
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    so happy I found myfitnesspal app on my Iphone ihave been trying to motivate myself for months and now I have finally found it. I've been doing for 2 1/2 weeks and loving it.
    Welcome aboard! I wish you all the best
  • KaraH425
    KaraH425 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too, I love it! I've been using it for a week now after I found the app on my Droid (which then led me to the website when I'm using my computer). I wanted something I could use for a food diary on the go, this is more than I'd hoped for!
  • Kickinthehabit
    Options
    Welcome. Isn't it a great feeling to make the decision to be healthy and fit? I'm motivated!
  • slimlisacare
    Options
    thanks for the encouragment I hope I can last as long as you guys
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Me too, I love it! I've been using it for a week now after I found the app on my Droid (which then led me to the website when I'm using my computer). I wanted something I could use for a food diary on the go, this is more than I'd hoped for!

My thoughts exactly (except on iphone). It helps too that the food diary is enormously stocked, unlike other calorie tracking apps I've tried where I ended up having to manually input nearly every item I ate. That got old fast.

Welcome aboard!!!
  • slimlisacare
    Options
    its great I cant stop talking about it
  • tomasart
    tomasart Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Welcome To MFP. Best Wishes on Your journey to a healthier You. My name is TomTom from NC. So nice to meet You. Feel free to Friend me, (I need all the support i can get) lol- but i love giving support as well. :)