It's my birthday today andddd

Options
Well today i turn 34 :noway: and i thought well, why sit here doing nothing while waiting to turn 35. So i decided to do somethin for myself...I know a year sounds like a long time, but i'm gonna do a year from now thingy....I best be getting some pics done today, lol...I can't avoid that next birthday & i'm really looking forward to seeing me Mel at 35.....& hopefully 30 kg down, no more mumsy mum! lol
Have a great day everyone! :bigsmile:

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!:flowerforyou:
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    First, happy birthday!

What you've decided to start is the best gift you'll get today. Stick to it, add some great friends and kick some fitness and weight butt!

Cheers!
  • bookworm03
    bookworm03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! Giving yourself a year is a great idea.
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful gift your giving yourself, a healthier life! Happy Birthday!:flowerforyou:
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you!! :flowerforyou: Getting pictures done is a great idea!
  • larke15
    Options
    Congrats on the great decision and good luck to you!
  • smileyk003
    smileyk003 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! What I fabulous idea!! I usually spend my birthday using it as an excuse to let myself off the hook with watchign what I eat so I am in awe of your excellent motivation!!

Good Luck, feel free to friend me.

Kylie.
  • Melinda77w
    Options
    What you've decided to start is the best gift you'll get today. Stick to it, add some great friends and kick some fitness and weight butt!

Cheers!
    [/quote]

I totally agree. :bigsmile:
    And thanks alot everyone :happy:
  • Kickinthehabit
    Options
    Happy birthday! Have a great, productive year. I wish you well!
  • FitasBarbie
    FitasBarbie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Best gift to yourself is your health! All the best to you.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday and good job for deciding to take the first step towards better health!
  • LycosNyctereutes
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Giving yourself health will be the best gift you can give yourself and those who love you. Good luck!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Happy (belated) birthday!
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    Happy Birthday:flowerforyou: , giving yourself the gift of health is the best present ever...apart from maybe a great pair of boots:wink:(incase hubby sees this, cos its my birthday in 12 days:laugh: )
  • Melinda77w
    Options
    Lamb Shanking you all so much :drinker:
    see you in a year with some fab new pics, or even in 6 months time, you never know, lolol :wink: