Chisulo FF Week Three (SEPT. CHALLENGE-CLOSED GROUP)

Options
Ladies, first let me thank you for everything...for hanging in there, for sticking with me. I know that this is a time of adapting, as many of us are back to our SOCCER MOM duties with school starting, but still doing the other 1 MILLION things that we already had to do. However, I want to urge you NOT TO FORGET ABOUT YOUR PLEDGE AND ULTIMATE PRIORITY: TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF! As women, we often neglect ourselves for the sake of others, but what good are we to them, if we are not our best physically, emotionally and of course, spiritually? So as we get back in the swing of things...let's tap into that same fire that was within us in August Week One because believe it or not, it's still there! Much love ladies and let's keep those ticklers moving in the RIGHT direction!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
WEEK 3 –PYGMY SERIES (Advanced)

Week Three Daily Exercise Challenge
Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
Points.

Welcome to Week 3 you are the PYGYMY TRIBE it’s time to see what you are really made of! You wanna be a BUSHMEN one day right?
Make modifications as necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT! BTW If you did all the walking congratulations you completed 6 miles. A 5k is only 3.1 You've now walked 2 5K's this week! See I knew you could do it!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Three Weekly Team Challenge

Same water and calories challenge plus 500 crunches/sit ups for the entire week! No groaning you can do this!
Make sure you perform abdominal stretches after the crunches. They are key to a quick painless recovery. You can do the crunches anyway you want 100 a day, 50 in the a.m. 50 at night or all 500 in one day. Its up to you!

*Modification for Burpees - get down on the floor on your hands and knees (four on the floor) and then quickly go to standing position and raise your hands above your head and then immediately return to the 4 on the floor position and repeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BUSHMEN SERIES ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
WEEK 3 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week THREE Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
Points.

Welcome to Week 3 you are at the 1/2 way mark! RAISE YOUR SPEARS! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

THIS IS ANOTHER SPARTAN 300 Cardio Workout Series.
Attempt to do all of these series at one time. If possible do not break these up along the day.

Day 1 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 3 we’re are stepping it up to another level! BE PSYCHED!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Three Weekly Team Challenge
Same water and calories challenge plus walk, run, jog 5 miles this week all at once. No break, No stopping!

WE CAN DO IT...WE WILL DO IT....CONSIDER IT DONE!

Replies

• prettyprpro
    prettyprpro Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am glad that we are starting a new week Monique! The last week got me so confused!!! :(
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Woohoo lets kick some booty

Ok here is the lil mini challenge.....since things r startibg to get really intense the mini challenge is to add at least 5 minutes of some sort of stretching whether its yoga or just plain stretching...torn, hurt, or over worked muscles r no good
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I sure did. Celebrated a little too much but ready to bring it in Week 3. Time to start melting the fat.
  • ivygirl328
    Options
    I'm here and ready to go. Already trying to schedule in that 5 miles. Hoping to do it in under and hour, but we will see! Everyone have a great day!
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Thanks Monique! I really needed to hear that, especially since I havent felt "IT" this whole month so far...it has been hard with my switching jobs and then the Holiday and everything, I just feel so off track, but I am ready to get back on "mental" track cause it has been a rough month mentally... :sick:

Today has been an excellent day for me though! I am hoping that the rest of the week is the exact same way!!

Week 3: Day 1

ALL CHALLENGES COMPLETE!! :bigsmile:
  • IRIST9975
    Options
    Week 3 Day 1 Mission Accomplished
    Did the Bushmen but modified some.
  • ivygirl328
    Options
    Week 3 - Day 1
    Complete
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    W3D2 done under cals way over on water and extra mile jog today woohoo and about 10 min of yoga :)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers DONE!
  • IRIST9975
    Options
    I am so sorry that I have been sick for the past couple of days. I went to the doctor yesterday and was diagnosed with a throat and ear infection. Have spent most of my time in bed. I'm sorry to let you guys down. I will get back to my routine as soon as I am feeling better. Good luck everyone and keep pushing it forward. :heart:
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    W3D3 under cals over on water and 200/500
    Crunches done :)
  • ivygirl328
    Options
    I'm on day 4 and good to go!
  • fitmommy2012
    Options
    So sorry that I havent logged everyone! It has been a crazy week at my house, our power has been out for a few days so I had no internet access and my stupid blackberry kept messing up...so yeah FRUSTRATING! But I AM keeping up with the challenges still!! Geesh....

Hope that you all are doing well!!! :bigsmile:
  • IRIST9975
    Options
    Week 3 Day 4
    Bushmen challenge complete
    50 crunches

Still not feeling well but took Captains advice and did the upper body Thanks Monique for giving me that extra incentive.
  • fitmommy2012
    Options
    ALL CHALLENGES COMPLETE TODAY!! YAY! Boy am I tired, I am ready for the weekend, whoo, it has been a LONG and hard week...oh boy, I am ready to get my head cleared and get things set up for myself this weekend, that is for sure! :bigsmile:
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Hey girls...sorry I have been MIA it has been crazy at my casa...working, cleaning...working out....kids in school...you get my drift and probably are in the same boat...anyhoo just wanted to stop by and give some encouragement to you all.

When you're feeling low,
    Lower than the floor,
    And you feel like you ain't got a chance,
    (BOM, BOM, BOM)
    Don't make a move,
    til you're in the groove,
    And Do The Peter Panda Dance.
    Hop 3 time like a kangaroo.
    Side step twice just like those crabs do,
    3 steps forward,
    1 step back,
    Quick like a turtle lie on your back,
    Roll like a log til you can't roll no more,
    Hop up quick like there ain't no floor,
    Hold you're breath,
    And jump to the left,
    And that's the Peter,
    I swear that's the Peter,
    That's the Peter Panda Dance!

Thought you'd all like this...now who can guess what movie it is from, and what sexy actor sang it?

By the way I am doing great but unfortunately not able to keep up with the challenge...so i guess it's good i am not on the team technically...although to be fair i am still working out 5-6 days a week and doing more strength training with my boys and just 0.8lbs from my other small goal...woohoo. I have not been this weight since i got married, lol. Blessings to you all !!!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Day 3 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run DONE!

Day 4 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers DONE!!

I will try and get today's challenge in before the end of the day!

I haven't logged my food at the end of the day but they are logged and I have stayed under calorie count!
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    W3D4&5 complete under calls both days and over on water :D 500/500 crunches done !!!
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    W3D6 was done yesterday I just had a bad day and didn't feel like posting. I was under cals and over on water :)