Starting over

Options
How many times can one start over? ..lol well I dont know but for me many times..lol a few years ago I felt I'd cracked the code, changed my life ...the goal is in site! But then I stumble, and then I fall and then I cant get up. Did I forget everything I learned? I'd been working for 2 years, I know the drill..however I thought ohh I'll rebound those evil thoughts of ..come Monday I'll do better, ..well it's a holiday month ..I should wait...ok I really really mean it this time!!! And I gain 70 lbs back. Granted I had contributing factors I feel I can blame for my behavior but...arent those really just excuses? Probably..so here I am climbing on that horse my only real plan at the moment is get my old gym routine going again. So we are week 2with that process so now I need to figure how I'm going to proceed with my diet. Lately I've not been hungry for some reason but I'm sure that wont last but since thats been the case I guess I would be intermittent fasting since I'll go long periods without eating. However I need to commit to a healthier eating plan. So anyway if any of you highly motivated ppl want to add me feel free. I can always use a good kick in the butt when I start to feel lazy. šŸ˜

Replies

• shredderlivingstrong888
    Options
    I hear everything you are saying and you know what it is all very normal and alot of ppl out there go through the same cycle in throughout their lives.
    The best thing is though, you can take the reins and turn your life around with some tricks, tips, education and discipline and then it can all come together for you as you move forward in your new life and body!
    If you have the courage to do it, I am here to help ya and yea, sure can kick ya butt if you need it too, although I am far away in Oz!
    Good luck friend šŸ‘ U go this!
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    Options
    You can start over every single day of your life. Best of luck!