Losing weight at 135 lb.

Options
2»

Replies

• albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I totally get ya. I was 135 (but recently gained 5 pounds :(....) but want to be down at 120 but I'm having a seriously horrible time doing it. It's so much harder at this weight and trying to lose so little.
    Are you speaking my mind? :) I know I know...

Now I try to change my mind on this: I no longer want a goal within a time frame but keep thinking: hmmm I am going to be there some day. I am doing the right thing.

This definitely takes out some pressure for me.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I totally get ya. I was 135 (but recently gained 5 pounds :(....) but want to be down at 120 but I'm having a seriously horrible time doing it. It's so much harder at this weight and trying to lose so little.
    Are you speaking my mind? :) I know I know...

Now I try to change my mind on this: I no longer want a goal within a time frame but keep thinking: hmmm I am going to be there some day. I am doing the right thing.

This definitely takes out some pressure for me.

I've pretty much just given up on the weight. I'm now focusing on just getting stronger and going on how my body looks...even though it don't seem to change........lol
  • aliciaryoung
    aliciaryoung Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm on the Nuvaring right now and I don't want to mess around just yet since on EVERYTHING else I've been on I've been a complete psycho emotionally. I was on B-Yaz, Ortho Tricyclen, and a bunch of generics of other brands as well.