Sixers INCHING Down Week ~~3

Options

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    i knew it. i thought of it while i was typing my speech. this is what you did 2 years ago too. congrats.....hope you aren't as sick as you were with cutie pie.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Haha! I wondered if you might guess!! Thanks! We are SO excited!! Haven't been feeling too bad, so keeping my fingers crossed!!
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Cathy(chipper)..........................SW 240.8 lbs / GW 229.0 lbs / CW 238.2 lbs / PROGRESS -2.6 lbs
    Kim (JDKLove18).....................SW 197.6 lbs / GW 192.0 lbs / CW 194.8 lbs / PROGRESS -2.8 lbs
    Em (MLEme)............................SW 175.0 lbs / GW 170.0 lbs / CW 173.6 lbs / PROGRESS -1.4 lbs
    Clare (Finnhead).......................SW 149.0 lbs / GW 145.0 lbs / CW 148.0 lbs / PROGRESS -1.0 lbs

Amy (amypyr)...........................SW 156.5 lbs / GW 150.0 lbs / CW 155.9 lbs / PROGRESS -0.6 lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) .........SW 138.4 lbs / GW 135.0 lbs / CW 136.4 lbs / PROGRESS -2.0 lb
    Tiff (Gonabfit) ..........................SW 165.2 lbs/ GW 159.0 lbs/ CW 165.2 lbs/ Progress - 0.0 lbs

***Measurement: (Bust S/C....Waist S/C...Hips S/C...Total inches S/C (S=start, C=current)***
    Cathy(chipper).....................Bust 50/50...Waist 47/47...Hips 53.25/53.25...Total inches 150/150.25
    Kim (JDKLove18).................Bust 45/43.........Waist 41/38...Hips 49/48...Total inches 135/129
    Em (MLEme)........................Bust 42/42.........Waist 38/38...Hips 41/41...Total inches 121/121

Clare (Finnhead)...................Bust 37/37.........Waist 30/30...Hips 40/40...Total inches 107/107
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo........Bust 34/34........Waist 28/28...Hips 34/34...(L thigh 21/21...R thigh 20.5/20.5) 137.5/137.5
    Amy (amypyr).......................Bust 41/41....Waist 40.2/40.2...Hips 41.8/41.8...Total inches 123/123
    Tiff (Gonabfit).......................Bust 38/38....Waist 30/30..... Hips 44.5/44.5... Total inches 112.5/112.5
  • Denziee
    Options
    Ok I'm back I'm back!!! and I'm loggin again. Its proof that not logging in and not logging food doesn't work!! I've been pretty naff these last few weeks but I'm back on it now and I'm back in the sixers properly. I'm sorry I've been away and not been focused and generally been a lazy *kitten*.

I'M BACK AND I AM ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Kris! OMG Congratulations! We got a proper baby boom going on now, so excited for you all!!! Our group is busy diminishing (not through the pregnancy!) jsut in general..... I will actively try and log in some more. ooops! But aside, congrats to the baby crew! Sixers Babies! I want piccies!

I'm determined to read back over the previous posts and catch up with you all too so will do later today, as per usual its a bit nuts at work but thats no excuse!

SO update on me.... been wedding dress shopping and it is *kitten*. Sorry to be blunt but I am hating it! I can't find a dress I like, sorry I love, theres loads of dresses I like! and I generally don't like shopping anyway and if I can't find something I give up. Well you kinda can't give up on finding a wedding dress so I am having to prolong the agony. I JUST WANT THIS BIT OVER WITH!

work is good at the moment, realyl busy got loads of applications in, I am a Planner (town planner) so deal with planning applications for new homes, extensions to houses, shops, farm buildings etc. I don't really know what the planning system is like in America but presume you must have something to relate this too!!

My car broke down on Friday so I have been working from home a bit and panicking occassionally about how the hell I am either going to pay for the repair OR pay for a new car if the repairs are too expensive. EEEKKK!!! Will keep you updated but at the moment I'm quite enjoying being without transport!

love to you all. will catch up with all of you properly when I've read over everyones posts.

The positive Clare is back!! I am on it and in it and determined to shift this last 7-9lbs!! GO SIXERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Kristin- I am so excited for you. Kadence gets a play mate. Are you going to find out the sex or keep it a surprise? I kept my first (my baby girl who will be 11 the 23rd) a surprise and SWORE she was a boy right up until they told me otherwise. Because of my marriage falling apart, I found out about my son. But I found that it helped to make him more personable to my daughter (18 months apart), and she would talk to him and the first time she saw him she cried "my baby, my baby". They have been best buds ever since. Hope your nausea feels better in the next couple of weeks.

I have successfully logged in for two days now. It actually has made me keep within my calories. I'm at least thinking about what I am putting in my mouth and figuring out if its worth the calories or not. AND finally got back to the gym yesterday. Got to my daughter's school early yesterday, so went for a 20 minute run around the neighborhood, then did a "hill" cycle class that I am definitely feeling this morning. Plan on getting to Body Attack class at 9:30 this a.m. if I can concentrate on work, so I am off for now. Have a great day everyone!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    I have successfully logged in for two days now. It actually has made me keep within my calories. I'm at least thinking about what I am putting in my mouth and figuring out if its worth the calories or not. AND finally got back to the gym yesterday. Got to my daughter's school early yesterday, so went for a 20 minute run around the neighborhood, then did a "hill" cycle class that I am definitely feeling this morning. Plan on getting to Body Attack class at 9:30 this a.m. if I can concentrate on work, so I am off for now. Have a great day everyone!

GREAT JOB lula....i knew you could do...keep it up.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    I'M BACK AND I AM ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm determined to read back over the previous posts and catch up with you all too so will do later today, as per usual its a bit nuts at work but thats no excuse!

The positive Clare is back!! I am on it and in it and determined to shift this last 7-9lbs!! GO SIXERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back...you are doing a GREAT JOB. you will find "your" dress when you least expect it.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    nothing new on my home front. when i went to bed last night i thought of another pep talk subject. now i can't remember it. oh well,

have a great day.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Lorna...yeah, we are keeping this baby's sex a surprise! We did the same with Kadence and it was so exciting when she was born, Michael was able to tell me boy or girl! Can't wait!! :heart: I'm hoping the nausea passes soon too...I think last time I was around 12 weeks when it started to get better. Only two more weeks until then!!

Feeling good this morning, like usual. Didn't get in a workout last night and the weather is HORRIBLE today. Hoping for maybe some yoga this evening!!

Have a great day all!!
  • emmele
    Options
    Kristin - I KNEW IT! :flowerforyou: CONGRATS! I am so excited for you! I hope you start feeling better soon. Great work on keeping up with exercise... I hope, if I have children someday, I ahve the motivation you ladies have logging in on here and exercising...

Cathy - Looks like the pep talk worked!

Lula. GREAT JOB! I too have been logging more consitently and it has really helped!

Clare. Welcome back! You will find a dress, don't stress about it... mabey take a break for a couple weeks?

I woke up early today and took Boston for a nice hilly walk. He and I are happy about it. Just working on my presentation for the conference / trying to pack... I hope to take the pups for a nice long walk tonight with my friend and her dog... I just hope they are up for it!
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Cathy(chipper)..........................SW 240.8 lbs / GW 229.0 lbs / CW 238.2 lbs / PROGRESS -2.6 lbs
    Kim (JDKLove18).....................SW 197.6 lbs / GW 192.0 lbs / CW 194.8 lbs / PROGRESS -2.8 lbs
    Em (MLEme)............................SW 175.0 lbs / GW 170.0 lbs / CW 173.6 lbs / PROGRESS -1.4 lbs
    Clare (Finnhead).......................SW 149.0 lbs / GW 145.0 lbs / CW 148.0 lbs / PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Amy (amypyr)...........................SW 156.5 lbs / GW 150.0 lbs / CW 155.0 lbs / PROGRESS -1.5 lbs

Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) .........SW 138.4 lbs / GW 135.0 lbs / CW 136.4 lbs / PROGRESS -2.0 lb
    Tiff (Gonabfit) ..........................SW 165.2 lbs/ GW 159.0 lbs/ CW 165.2 lbs/ Progress - 0.0 lbs

***Measurement: (Bust S/C....Waist S/C...Hips S/C...Total inches S/C (S=start, C=current)***
    Cathy(chipper).....................Bust 50/50...Waist 47/47...Hips 53.25/53.25...Total inches 150/150.25
    Kim (JDKLove18).................Bust 45/43.........Waist 41/38...Hips 49/48...Total inches 135/129
    Em (MLEme)........................Bust 42/42.........Waist 38/38...Hips 41/41...Total inches 121/121

Clare (Finnhead)...................Bust 37/37.........Waist 30/30...Hips 40/40...Total inches 107/107
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo........Bust 34/34........Waist 28/28...Hips 34/34...(L thigh 21/21...R thigh 20.5/20.5) 137.5/137.5
    Amy (amypyr).......................Bust 41/41....Waist 40.2/40.2...Hips 41.8/41.8...Total inches 123/123
    Tiff (Gonabfit).......................Bust 38/38....Waist 30/30..... Hips 44.5/44.5... Total inches 112.5/112.5
  • amypyr
    Options
    Yes!! Another loss!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Cathy - You're so right about not logging on. I've been really good about logging on to log my food (the android app really helps too), but I've been really bad about posting anything on here. The Sixers are such a supportive group and I really need that.

Kristin - Congratulations!!!!!

I can't post much right now since I'm at work, but I hope to be back out here later today.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Amy (amypyr)...........................SW 156.5 lbs / GW 150.0 lbs / CW 155.0 lbs / PROGRESS -1.5 lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) .........SW 138.4 lbs / GW 135.0 lbs / CW 136.2 lbs / PROGRESS -2.2 lb

• emmele
    Options
    wow! look at all those pounds melting away!!! everyone LOST last week!!! woohoo!!!!!
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    haven't ready anything yet but wanted to check in and say HI! I will catch up on posts tomorrow, for now, BED. Good night all!
  • amypyr
    Options
    Since I haven't been out here much, I wanted to let everyone know the "puppy" in my new profile pic was my little Snoopy. We had to put him down about a month ago due to cancer. He was almost 13 years old. I'm doing fine now, but I wanted a pic of Snoopy on MFP since I have one of my Isabelle who we lost a year and a half ago. This is also my Facebook profile pic. I still miss them both. Snoopy was my baby before I had babies.

We now have a new little furry family member named Chloe. I'll post a picture of her in a few days. Chloe has been a great help in my recent weight loss. We've had her now for almost 3 weeks. She's a 40 lb (1.5 yr old) bundle of energy who likes to go on 3 walks a day. I'm usually with her on 2 of those. I ran with her on Saturday, and I can already tell that once she's fully leash trained, she's going to be an excellent running partner! :smile:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    go lula....
    amy sorry to hear about your fur baby.
    great job everyone on the losses. way to go.
  • Denziee
    Options
    Hello all,

Working from home today due to absent car!!! Had bran flakes for brekky soup for lunch and will have fish cous cous and veg for te. Done a lot of report writing this morning so just had my lunch to the first ep of True Blood series 3. Exciting!!! And then about 3pm I'm going to do my nell mcandrew dvd which is pure cardio, followed by a weights session.

Feeling quite good today, feeling positive and diet-y!! Going dress shopping again tomorrow evening. Wish me luck!!
    X
    Love to all xx

Snoopy looks beautiful :-) I had a doggy called Twiglet she was a chocloate labrador and she died last year. Still miss her everyday x
  • emmele
    Options
    Hi All,
    It is my last day at the office before the trip and the list just keeps growing. I am excited to go but I get wicked anxiety on planes... so I'm not looking forward to the 9 hour flight overnight Friday... I can't sleep on planes either... I really can't sleep anywhere but my own bed, I will miss the BF and pups too... ugh. I need to cheer up... I'm going to Poland :drinker: :laugh:

Everyone have a great weekend, and week. I will be back in 2 weeks and hopefully in the 160's!!!!

Clare - Good luck with the dress shopping!
    Cathy - Keep up the great work!
    Amy - I am sorry to hear about ou pup - I don't look forward to the day I have to say goodbye to my big babies...
    Kim - Keep up the great workouts!!!
    Katie - Welcome back!

I'll miss you guys! Kick some butt while I'm away!!!!
  • amypyr
    Options
    Em - Have a great trip!

I used to be able to post more at work, but I've been so busy here the last year that I barely have time. I'll be back this afternoon! I hope everyone has a great day!! :flowerforyou: