hello everyone

Options
Im new to the sight and wanted to joined a supportive group. My name is Holly and good luck reaching your weight loss goals.

Replies

• heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Hi Holly, I am fairly new to the site as well. I have been on less than a week and can say I love it here. There are so many great people who motivate and support you. Look forward to seeing you around :smile:
  • etf5020
    Options
    hi my name is ed haha. you can add me, i'm looking for people to kinda help me too.
  • Hi, I am new to this site to! good luck with everything :)
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I've been here for 175 days today - I didn't know what to expect at first. I stuck with it, being honest about what I ate daily...and I do mean daily. Haven't missed a day thanks to the phone app.

Just keep with it and you'll be successful, too.
  • StormyLlewellyn
    Options
    Keep up the awesome work everyone...
    The hardest part is getting to the point of finding help or a method...
    Check that one, Next stick with it and remeber it doesn't come off fast but we have gained it...
    3# Hang in there it is worth it....
    ((( 1 lousy pound a week is 56 Fabulous pounds a year!!!))))))
  • Rolynthunder
    Rolynthunder Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a supportive group as well! Feel free to add me!
  • mountiewife
    Options
    Welcome Holly, I'm new here as well...it's only been 3 days & I'm loving this site, and everyone is great!!! Feel free to add me
    Good Luck!!
  • zakee67
    Options
    I have a question from a friend of mine. we started walking for six days and she has gained weight exactly 2 pds??? I have maintained more or less up and down the same pound..Just curious what you have done to be so successful up until now....
  • TDBrims
    TDBrims Posts: 138
    Options
    Hi welcome to the site...you can do this xx